Chapter 2

22 years later 

I walked out of the house quickly, hearing Spencer calling my name behind me. "Kaylee, come on, it was just a joke," he called, following me. "Oh yeah?" I asked, turning around to face him. "You seriously thought it was funny to twist my arm like that?" I pointed to the bruises on my arm. "It was a Joke, babe come on." Spencer stepped closer to me, but I pushed him away from me. "Get away from me. It's over. I'm breaking up with you." I told him, turning to the street where my car stood: a cheek Chevy Camaro in white. I bought it from a friend and repaired a  few malfunctioning things before heading to college, living with my brother and his girlfriend, Jessica and meeting Spencer at a party. "Kaylee, you're not serious right now? Like that you just broke up with me?" he asked while I walked around the car, opening the back door and throwing my backpack inside. "Yes, Spencer, I'm leaving your sorry ass." I snapped, pushing myself to the driver's door. Spencer slammed my door shut, blocking me from getting into my car. "Let me go, Spencer." I tried to push him back, but he stayed where he was. "You know I need you." he lightly whispered. "Yeah, to use the money I earned for your stupid game you're playing all day instead of attending college and working," I growled, pushing him hard against the chest, finally making his move, using the opportunity to get into the car. Spencer and I dated for more than a year before I noticed my hard-earned money thrown down the drain by him for a Video game he played all day long. I drove off, leaving Spencer standing where he was.

Sam didn't know anything. As I arrived at the dorm complex, I parked the car and walked into the house, heading up the stairs and ignoring the Halloween decorations hanging around me. "Kelee, is that you?" I heard Jessica call for me. "Yeah, Hi Jess, where is Sam?" I asked just as my brother stuck his head out of their bedroom. "Hey, did something happen? I thought you spent the weekend at Spencer?" he asked, worried, just that the dam in my eyes burst to make me cry uncontrollably. Sam hugged me, just holding me until I had no tears left. He led me to my room and sat me down, waiting for me to speak. I told him how I found out Spencer was using me for my money, abused me physically, and often threw me around the room when I didn't obey or said no when I refused to give him more money. I showed Sam all the bruises I had on my body. "I gonna kill that Asshole," Sam growled as Id finished speaking. "No, Sam don't you know that you won't have a chance against that asshole," I said right when Jessica called for Sam. "You gonna be alright alone for a few hours?"

Sam asked, getting up from the bed. "Yeah, I'll be fine." I smiled weakly. "I can stay with you." Sam offered, but I shook my head. "No, I'll be fine." I watched him leave my room, and soon after, I heard them leave the apartment. I sat on my bed until I got up and went to shower before sitting at my desk to study for my exam the following week. Still, my brain was so clouded that I had to close my book about linguistics. I had opened it on my desk with all the notes I had taken during classes. I looked around the apartment, but neither Sam nor Jess were back, so I went back into my room and climbed into bed. In the middle of the night, I woke up from fighting noise in the living room. I saw my brothers hugging in the living room when I walked out. "Where is Kaylee she with you?" Dean asked just as I opened the door. "Right here," I said, walking into the living room. Dean turned around to face me, giving me a cheeky smile.

"Hey, Sis." he spread his arms, and when I placed my arms around him, he pulled me closer to his body. "Geez, Sis, what happened to your skin and bones? Sammy, aren't you taking care of her?" Dean asked. "It's not Sams's fault. I was stressed lately and just forgot to eat," I explained, tightening my arms around my waist. "Sammy, haven't you noticed?" Dean claimed loudly. "Dean, quit yelling." I snapped, going between my brothers. "Why are you here, Dean? You didn't come here for a visit." I said, stepping back next to Sam. "You're right, Keele. I need your help." Dean finally said. "Sam?" Jess stood behind us, flipping the light switch. "Jess, hey. Dean, This is my girlfriend, Jessica." Sam turned around to Jess, who just had a shirt and undies. "Wait, your brother Dean?" she asked. Sam and I nodded in unison. Dean grinned and walked up to Jess. "Hey, I love the Smurfs. You know I've got to tell you. You are completely out of my brother's league." Dean said, pointing at her shirt. "Shut up, Dean, that was rude," I grumbled, nudging my brother. "Let me put something on." Jess turned around to return to the bedroom, but Dean stopped her. "No, don't. I wouldn't dream of that." Dean stepped closer, but I immediately boxed Dean on the shoulder. "Dean, you such an Idiot." Dean turned around to look at me. "That hurt Kee," he whispered. "I don't care," I whispered back. "I have to borrow your boyfriend and Sister for a second talk about family business," Dean said, pointing towards Sam. "Whatever you gonna say, you can say it in front of Jess." Sam walked over, placing his arm around Jess. "Okay, Dad hasn't been home in a few days," Dean said. 

Hey Guys, this is the second chapter of my Supernatural Fan fiction. Please be patient with me. If I get something wrong, please tell me...