Chapter 45

Chuck let go of me, and with another look towards Becky, stabbing her with a thousand knives, I walked back to my car and drove into town since the Hotel we were was in the middle of a forest. Sam and Dean met up with me on the side of the road a day later outside of town, telling me what had happened. They also told me the bad news that Becky and Chuck were together, making me feel miserable. "That little bitch." I grumbled. "Hey, we told Chuck he can't release any more books about us," Sam assured me. "Great, well, what now?" I asked. "We gonna find Crowley," Sam told me, but I was confused. "Crowley?" I asked. "Yeah, remember Bela? She mentioned the name selling him the Colt?" Dean tried to refresh my memory. "Yeah, I remember her." I nodded. "We think if we find him, we find the Colt," Sam added. "Well, let's go then." I was determined when Sam and Dean asked for help when Castiel called, telling us that Crowley had just made a deal at a crossroads. "Great Huggy Bear, just don't lose him," Dean said; I looked over to Sam standing beside me. "They act like a married couple," I whispered to Sam. "You're stupid," he whispered back. "Shut it," I grumbled, holding my index finger up towards him. Dean walked over; we waited together for news from Cas, who called a few minutes later; he gave us the address of a Villa where he knew Crowley would be. "Great, let's go." I moved away from the Impala, but Sam held me back. "We can't do this alone," Dean told me. "Who are you gonna call? And don't say Ghostbusters." I warned him. "I have an Idea." Dean smiled. While Driving, Dean called somebody because when we arrived, a car waited for me, and when I exited my car, I saw a blond girl next to her mother. "Hi Jo, Hi Ellen." We hugged when Dean and Sam greeted them as well. Sam, Dean, Jo, Ellen, and I planned to enter the Villa. "Jo and Kaylee will be the bait. Don't worry. We will be close behind you." Dean said, reassuring me that nothing was gonna happen to us. Jo and I dressed nicely, acting as if we had car issues; Jo spoke over the intercom while I waited next to her, and a few seconds later, the gate opened. "Evening ladies. Get yourself on here." the first man walking up to us. "We just need to make a call." Jo smiled friendly while I was close to her with my knife, ready to kill the demon. "You don't need to make a call." he tried to get closer to Jo when I jumped forward, sliding the blade of my knife into his throat when I saw Sam killing the second man behind the first. "Good Job, you two." Dean walked over to us, passing me my Coat. "Thanks, Jo did a great Job." I smiled at Jo, who only had eyes for my brother since it was night, and we could quickly sneak around the house. "Okay, the lights out," I whispered to Jo, who had cut the electricity. We snuck inside when a man came out of my room, walking into another when Sam, Dean, and I stood in the doorway. "It's Crowley, right?" Sam asked, and as he turned around to look at us. "So the Hardy Boys finally found me. Took you long enough," he said in a low British accent. "You're blind? dumbass?" I asked with my eyes narrowed. "Still thinking of a nickname for you, my dear." Crowley gave me a light smile. "Stick that in where the sun doesn't shine," I growled. "Oh, a potty mouth. You should watch it." Crowley grumbled. "Don't piss him off," Sam whispered to me. Crowley walked one more step towards us when he noticed something. "You know how much the rug is worth?" Crowley snapped when, suddenly, arms grabbed me, holding me tight. When I looked at Sam and Dean, I saw two male demons keeping them where they were. "This is it. This is what it's all about?" he asks, and when I looked over, I saw him holding the Colt. At first, I thought he would shoot Dean since he aimed toward Dean, but he refused and shot the man behind him, doing the same with the Demon behind me and Sam. "We need to talk. Privately." Crowley walked over to the desk in the back of the room, and we followed him within a few feet' distance between us. "What the hell is this?" Dean asked when Crowley placed the Colt on the table before him. "Do you know how deep I could have buried this thing?" He lifted the colt, placed it down, and sat on a spinning chair behind the desk. A slam was heard behind us; the door was slammed shut, making me cringe a little. "There is no reason you or anyone should know this exists except that I told you." Crowley said. "You told us." I snarked. "Why? Why would you tell us anything?" Dean asked when Crowley aimed at Dean again. "You wanna kill him? You might have to kill me first." I growled when he lowered the gun, turning it around and handing it to my brother. "I want you to take this thing to Lucifer and empty it into his face." he placed the gun back down. "Uh-huh, okay. Why exactly would you want the devil dead?" Dean asked while I had the same question in my head. "Its called Survival. Well I forgot you two at best are functioning morons." Crowley growled before continuing. "Lucifer isn't a demon, remember? He's an angel. An angel famous for his hatred of humankind. To him, you're just filthy bags of pus. If that's the way he feels about you, what can he think about us?" Finally my head was clear so I asked something.