Chapter 52

Both of them were hunters. "Well, is it just me, or do you two seem upset?" Dean said. "You think you can flip the switch on the apocalypse and just walk away, Sam?" Walt asked towards Sam. I narrowed my eyes. "Who told you that?" I asked with a light snark in my voice. "You hush, let me talk to you, brother." Walt pointed the shotgun at my Chest. "We ain't the only hunters after you." Walt pumped his shotgun. "See you in the next life." Walt raised his shotgun. "Hear me out. I can explain, okay? Please." Sam leans forward, but Walt shoots him. "Sammy," I yelled when a bullet hit me in the Chest. I fell back and was inside the Impala when I opened my eyes. It was night, and when I looked outside, I saw two figures standing not far from the car. I got out of the car and walked over to them. "Kaylee, look." the smaller one said; I looked at Dean, confused. "Sam." he mouthed, and I nodded understanding. I stood next to Sam with Dean on his other side when a tiny arm slung around my torso before pulling back and lighting another firework. "Fire in the hole," he yelled, happy as ever. Sam walked back to us, standing before me; I placed my arms on his shoulders while we watched the fireworks in the air. Sam ran forward, dancing around under the sparks, when all of a sudden, an explosion was close to us, then another, and all of a sudden, I was in a completely new environment surrounded by forest. I tried to figure out where I was when I heard steps running towards me, so I did the only thing I thought was right: hide behind a big tree. "Where are they?" A male voice asked. I tried not to breathe, so I stayed as quiet as possible until the voices finally got quiet and disappeared. I let out a loud sigh when a twig snapped close to me. I turned my head to see a masked figure with a colored mask and a gold cape appear behind a tree. I froze when the figure waved me towards him, but I was so stiff I couldn't move. I could only stare when he waved harder. From my other side I heard the voices coming back, a hand grabbed me. "These Angels are gonna kill you trust me," he said, his voice sounded familiar but I just couldnt figure out who he was. Whoever that was took my hand and dragged me through the forest until the voices quieted down. We came to a stop when two familiar figures stood in front of us, but before I was able to call out for them, Zorro shushed me and told my brothers to be quiet and follow him before turning around and dragging me down a path and inside a shag. It was way more significant, and tables were visible in the dim light. Ash released my hand, and I stayed where he had left me when Sam and Dean appeared beside me. "You okay?" Sam asked. "Im okay," I whispered. When I looked back, the figure took off his mask and cape. "Wait, who are you?" Sam asked. "Buenos dias, bitches." Ash said, and finally, I recognized him. "Ash?" Dean and I said at the same time. Ash clapped his hands twice, and the lights went on, revealing him in the bright sunlight. Finally, I saw that we were in the roadhouse. "Ash." I almost whispered. Ash opened his arms, and I walked over, embracing him. "Hiya, Princess," Ash whispered into my ear. "If you guys are gonna make out, im gonna puke." I heard Dean say behind us. "Screw off." I snapped over my shoulder. Ash laughed, still holding me. "Welcome to my blue heaven." Ash smiled. Dean, Sam, Ash, and I moved to the bar, where Ash passed out beer cans. I sat close to Ash on the counter, leaning against the desk, and Sam and Dean were on the other side of the bar counter. Ash explained to us how heaven worked and that there were like a billion different heavens. "That's confusing," I mumbled. "You get used to it," Ash mumbled before telling us how he met Johnny Cash and Einstein. "Sam, that man can mix a White Russian. Hell, the other day? I found Mallanāga Vātsyāyana." Ash enthusiastically told him. "Who?" Sam asked. "He wrote the Kama Sutra. Huh, that boy's heaven? Ah, sweaty. Confusing." I smirked. Dean, behind me, smacked me on the back of my head. "What the hell?" I turned and tried to smack Dean, who dodged my arm. "Knock it off, you two." Ash grabbed my arm, pulled it towards him, and held my hand. "All this from a guy who used to sleep on a pool table." Dean smiled. "Yeah. Now that I'm dead, I'm living man much more." Ash spread his arms, releasing my hand. "So, how did you find us?" Sam asked. Ash pulled out a laptop and told us about his angel radio scanner. "That's angels. Blabbing Enochian, okay? I'm fluent." The screen made weird noises. Ash turned it off and put the laptop back behind the counter. "I heard that you were up. Of course, I had to find you. Again." Ash said with a shrug of his shoulders. "Again?" Dean asked, surprised. "This isn't the first time you're up here." Ash said, opening a can and drinking a sip. "So, uh. I mean, have you found anybody else? Ellen and Jo?" Sam asked; when he mentioned them, I felt sad since the pain was still there in my body like a fresh cut. "Ellen and Jo are dead?" Ash asked, but none of us answered right away. "Yeah, they died two months ago." I finally said, turning my head so Ash would not see me whipping my tears away.