Chapter 44

I heard a light screeching when Bobby turned his chair towards us. Bobbys voice got even more irritable than before. "Im cut off from heaven and much of heaven's power. Certain things I can do. Certain things I can't." Castiel explained. "You're telling me you lost your mojo just in time to get me stuck in this trap for the rest of my life?" Bobby screamed at Castiel. I walked over to Bobby while giving Castiel a side glance, placing my hand on Bobbie's shoulder. "It's okay, Bobby, that Baby in a trench coat is useless," I whispered. "You will walk again one way or another," I added, squeezing his shoulder. "Im sorry," Castiel mumbled. "Shove it up your ass." I hissed at the same time Bobby growled at Castiel and turned his chair back to the window while I looked at Sam and Dean. "At least he's talking now," Dean told Sam. "I heard that," Bobby grumbled behind me when Castiel returned to the room; I didn't know he had left. "I don't have much time. We need to talk," he said. "Okay." Dean was confused, and so was Sam. "Your plan to kill Lucifer," Castiel said, making it even more confusing for all three of us. "Yeah. You want to help?" I asked, annoyed since I didn't trust him. "No, it's foolish. Its suicide. It can not be done by you, Sam, or Kaylee any way you try to kill him." Castiel lightly shook his head while saying that. "Great asshat." I scoffed, turning away from him and hearing Dean growl at Cas. "But I believe I have the solution. There is someone besides Michael strong enough to take on Lucifer. Strong enough to stop the apocalypse." Cas said, which made me turn around and face him. "Let me guess, not you," I grumbled. "The one who resurrected me and put you on that airplane. The one who began everything. God." Cas said. I snorted out, which made Cas look at me for a minute, but I ignored him. "Im gonna find God," Cas told us. "Great, if you ever find him tell him he's a fricking dick," I grumbled when Dean pulled me back before I could do anything stupid, passing me over to Sam and closing the room door before turning to Cas. "God?" Dean raised an eyebrow. "Yes," Castiel answered. "Well, I bet with you you won't find him because a) he's a dick and b) he's hiding somewhere and doesn't want to get found," I grumbled. "Did you try New Mexico? I heard he's on a tortilla." Dean suggested making me smile. "No, he is not on any flatbread." Castiel confused me even more with that comment. "Listen, Chuckles, even if there is a God, he is either dead—and that's the generous theory—" Dean got rudely interrupted by Castiel. "He is out there, Dean," he said, convinced about god. "Oh yeah, and if he's giving a rat's ass about us." I snapped. "Kaylee is right. "I mean, look around you, man. The world is in the toilet. We are at the end of days here, and he's off somewhere drinking Rum or Whiskey from a coconut. All right?" Dean got snappy as well. "Enough," Cas growled, but I just left the room somewhere quiet. Sam and Dean found me a while later with a case, so I drove with them to a town where we met Ellen, who I was happy to see; she and Jo were helping Rufus with a demon problem, which turned out to be one of the four horsemen doing carnage. "Well, I guess screw this guy," I mumbled when I saw the dead body of the horseman with the cut-off finger lying on the ground before it vanished into thin air. "Well, dam, so now what?" I asked Sam and Dean. "We go and find the other rings," Dean mumbled. A few days later, Sam received a frantic Text from Chuck begging us for help; right away, Sam Dean and I got in our Cars driving all night to Missouri; when we got out, I saw several Impalas standing next to each other in the parking lot. "What the hell is this?" I whispered, looking back to the cars. Sam urged me to the building; there, we saw Chuck, which was weird to see him. Dean was close behind me as Sam talked to Chuck when Dean and I walked closer. "Hi, Chuck." I smiled a little; he looked relieved to see me. "You look stressed," I said, worried. "Now im a little less stressed seeing you." I flicked my tongue. "aww, how nice of you." I whispered; I knew he was a very skittish person. "What's going on? why are you here?" Chuck asked towards all three of us. "You texted us 911 to come here." Sam said, a little anger in his voice. I knew something was up, and we weren't supposed to be here. "yeah, I was awake the whole night driving; I had no Co-Pilot." I got mad when I realized this. "I didn't send you a text." Chuck yelled in a screeching voice. "Chuck, Chuck. Calm down." I held his shoulder. "Oh no." Chuck looked miserable. "What?" Dean and I said simultaneously, but I heard the high-pitched voice behind Chuck. "Ah, Crap." I mumbled when Becky came flying over to us while I was still standing close to Chuck. "What are you doing here I asked for Sam." She wasn't happy to see me. "You really wanna keep me away from my brother? Seriously?" I walked one step towards her, but Chuck held me back, wrapping his arm around me. "Take your hands off him. I send the text for a good reason." Becky screeched. "What that was you? You little-." I tried to attack Becky, but Chuck and Sam held me back while Dean stood before Becky. "Kaylee, it's unsafe for you to stay here another minute." Sam whispered.