Chapter 53

It was painful to remember the moment. "Ellen and Jo went out like warriors fought until the end," I added, returning to Ash. Dean asked about Mom and Dad, but Ash hadn't found them yet. Ash rose a little, raising his hand. "But hey! There is somebody that wants to jump in with you. Hold up." Ash walked into the back through the swing door, and a moment later, he came back while Sam, Dean, and I looked at the symbols all over the door in chalk like the one on the front door. Ash brought out Pamela, who died because of us and because I wasn't able to protect her from demons attacking us. "Pamela." Sam and I were both surprised to see her. "Nice to see you guys again." Pamela hugged me before moving to Sam, and Dean shamelessly flirted with them like she had when she was alive. Dean and Pamela sat down to talk while I sat with Ash and Sam on one of the roundtables. Ash was scanning through the Angel radio while we both watched. "So this is how you get around up here?" Sam asked Ash while he was typing on the old, broken Laptop.

"Hm, more or less. It's awesome to finally have an application. A practical application for string theory." Ash replied, not looking up. I heard weird sounds from the Laptop while several tabs popped up with soundwaves. "How long do you think they will need to find us?" I asked Ash. "An Hour or two more or less." Ash shrugged a little with his shoulders. "they just have to hop through the different heavens until they find you." Ash explained. "Makes you feel any better. We got Ash killed, too." I heard Dean behind us; I looked over where they were sitting when I felt Ash raise his hand. "Im cool with it," he called, snapping his fingers. "Well, you might be, but I wasn't," I whispered. "Honey, if you ever get to heaven after a long life, I'll be here waiting for you." Ash placed his finger under my chin, raising my head, making me smile slightly. "I love you so much, Kaylee." Ash leaned over, and we kissed. "Grose," Dean commented. I flipped him off. Ash turned back to the Laptop.

After a little bit, Ash finally found a way to enter the Garden. "Hey! Found a shortcut to the Garden." Sam called for Dean and Pamela. "Oh yeah." Ash was smiling, but I knew that meant I had to say goodbye to Ash again. "What's wrong, Kaylee?" Sam asked, but I didn't answer. He pulled me away from Ash. "What's going on?" he quietly asked. "Im just afraid to lose him again," I whispered. "Ash? Oh, Kee, it's okay." Sam hugged me tight when Ash walked over. "You alright?" Ash asked, and we quickly nodded. Ash, Sam, and I walked over to the door we entered while Ash drew sigil formulas. "All access passes to the Magic Kingdom," Ash said while he continued. "Good," Dean grumbled behind him. When Ash turned around, he looked worried. "Not good?" Dean asked. Ash warned us about Zachary. "Urgh, that asshat can suck on my knife," I grumbled. Pamela touched my shoulder, so I turned around to hug her. "Fight for your life if you have to," she whispered. I nodded. "You take care of Cameo's hair." I nodded to Ash. "Listen, Blondie call me Camaro Hair one more time, and you'll get your ass whooped," Ash said behind me. "I think she likes that." Pamela smiled, and I rolled my eyes. Dean and Pamela went in for a hug, but Pamela had other Ideas; Ash and Sam stood behind me, quietly talking while I watched Dean and Pamela smooch. "Im gonna puke," I mumbled, turning around and seeing Ash finishing the formula. "Dean, finish up. I wanna go," I grumbled. "Can you shut it?" Dean growled behind me. "No, I can't," I grumbled. Ash turned around and gave me a long hug. I knew it was forever. "I love you, Princess," he whispered into my ear. "Don't say that," I whispered, shaking my head and wiping tears. "Hey, Tempus fugit amor manet*" he quietly said, lifting my chin to look into his eyes; I knew what he said, making me smile. With a last Kiss, he released me to hug Dean. I didn't know what he said to him, but Dean whispered something back. Before I walked through the door, I looked back one last time, seeing Ash and Pamela standing close. "Come on, Kee," Dean called me, so I walked through the doorway and into a room. It was our house in Lawrence where we grew up. "We home," I whispered. "What the... Why are we back home?" Dean asked. "You've been here before?" I asked, and both boys nodded. "Yeah, before we met Ash," he explained. "Im not sure. What are we going to do?" Sam asked. "Keep looking for the road again, I guess." Dean shrugged his shoulder. Suddenly, we heard Mom talk when Dean moved me behind him. "Don't listen to her, Kee; she isn't real," Dean whispered while Mary spoke. "Sammy, Kaylee, let's get out of here." Dean pulled me towards the door. "Don't you walk away from me," Mom yelled. We all stopped. "I never loved you. You were my burden. Look what it got me." Mom said, and with a blink of her eyes, the color changed to yellow; I gasped. Mom was staring at us. "Dean," Sam whispered, and when Dean finally looked at us, his look was sad. All of a sudden, the lights in the house changed into a weird green color; when I looked around, I noticed the room had changed.

*Time flys by, but Love stays