Chapter 33

Sam turned around to face me. "You too, Kaylee?" Sam asked, irritated. "well, yeah." I said in English, laughing, making Sam shake his head even more. "Anyway, this book lists a ghost that could be our guy. It, uh, infects people with fear. It's called a Buru Buru." Bobby turned back to Sam. "And how do we kill it?" Sam asked. "With fear." I read from the page in the book. "So we have to scare a ghost to death?" Sam asked, and Bobby nodded. "Pretty much." Bobby shrugged his shoulder lightly. "Don't ask how we can do that. We have to think about a plan." I told Sam before turning to Bobby and talking to him, but we soon had a plan. Sam called Dean and spoke to him. As he finished, he walked over to Bobby and me, who argued about Sam's lousy plan. "You have a better plan?" I growled before heading into the mill with Sam, scaring up the ghost while Bobby was in the Impala, ready to rumble. Sam and I were prepared to drag Luther's ghost out of the shadows. "Any luck?"

Bobby asked over the walkie-talkie. "Bobby, you don't have to ask a thousand times. We will find this son of a bitch and drag his ass out one way or another." I grumbled into the speaker. "Alright, Miss Grumpy, I was just asking," Bobby replied when Sam grabbed the little walkie-talkie out of my hand. "What should we do? I guess I got to make him angry. Hey, Luther!" Sam yelled, tearing up drawings when the machine turned on again. "Come on, Luther! Where the hell are you? What are you waiting for?"

Sam continued, all of a sudden something ramed against me throwing me against the concrete wall. I got back up, and I saw Sam fighting with Luther as I looked over. Sam was struggling to get the chain around Luther's neck, so I came over, but Sam managed just as I was close. "Bobby punches it," Sam yelled into the Walkie talkie he still had. Luther's ghost was dragged out of the building by the chain. Sam and I ran outside, seeing the Impala dragging the ghost down the road until it disappeared. Sam, Dean, Bobby and I were drinking beer and talking about what happened at the lumber mill after we had taken out that ghost. I was sitting on the hood of the Impala. "So you guys road-hauled a ghost with a chain?" Dean asked. "Iron chain etched with spellwork," Sam replied. "Sam and Bobby did most of the work." I pointed to the two on my right side. "Hmm, that's a new one," Dean grumbled. "It was what he was most afraid of. It was pretty brutal, though." I looked to my side where Dean was. "On the upside, I'm still alive. Uh, go, team." Dean said sarcastically. "Yeah, How you feeling, by the way?" Dean asked. "Fine." Dean got a little grumpy. "You sure, Dean? Cause this line of work can get awful scary." Bobby said, who was on the opposite side, leaned against his car. "Im fine. Do you want to go hunting? I'll hunt. I'll kill anything." Dean was still really grumpy while Sam, Bobby and I quietly giggled. "I got to get out of here. You kids drive safe." Bobby walked to his car, and we waved. I was seeing him drive away. "So uh...so, what did you see? Near the end, I mean." Sam asked. I turned my head back to my brothers. "Oh, besides a cop beating my ass?" Dean asked back. "Seriously, Dean." I bumped him lightly with my knuckles. "Howler monkeys. A whole roomful of them. Those things creep the hell out of me." Dean admidet. "Those aren't real," I said a little louder. "Well, I saw them." Dean turned to me. "That's complete BS," I mumbled. A few days later, it was Halloween, and we were in a town working on a double murder case involving a man who was killed and a girl who was somehow connected to the first murder. After a stressful day, Sam, Dean, and I entered the motel room and saw a man in a trenchcoat standing in the middle of the room with his back to us. "Who are you?" Sam had his gun out, ready to shoot, while I was just standing still. "Sam! Sam, wait, it's Castiel." Dean ran up infront of Sam stopping him from shooting the guy, both Sam and I looked confused since we had no Idea. "The Angel," Dean explained. Finally, it clicked in my head. "That's Castiel?" I asked with my head slightly tilted to the side. "Him, I don't know." Dean, all of a sudden, said as I looked behind Castiel. I saw another man standing with his back to us, but he turned around and heard Dean speak. "Hello, Sam." Castiels voice was low and monotone. Sam and I shook hands, but when he turned to me, I ignored him and turned to Dean. "Shoot him if you have to," I whispered and walked out of the room to the neighbour's room, which I had to myself. The following day, Dean and Sam updated me on what happened yesterday, plus who the other guy was. "So this is about the witch and Samhain?" I asked while we ate breakfast at a Diner after Dean noticed the Impala covered with eggs, afterwards we went to the highschool and looked through Dons stuff who was one of the victims while I stayed around the door as a lookout. "So Tracy is the witch?" I asked, listening to Sam and Dean's discussion while Sam looked through some stuff. Sam found something, but I couldn't believe what they found: a bowl with bones, probably from a human. "Well, if we were right, either of them, since we didn't find Don's Body." Dean shrugged while we went out of the school. In a basement, we found Don and Tracy, the witch who had summoned Samhain.