Chapter 23

We weren't there for long since we got Bobby to help us find the location of Lilith, who, thanks to Bela, had a deal made ten years ago and was now dead. After paying the price for this deal, we knew the demon who held Deans's Deal called Lilith. Bobby did a ritual to find where Lilith was; we discovered she was in New Harmony, Indiana. "Let's go." Sam wanted to go, but Bobby held him up. After a lot of back and forth, we decided to summon Ruby, a demon Sam knew from a few occasions she had the knife which could kill Lilith. Still, Bobby was against it, and so was Dean, while I kept out of this.

Dean and I went to sleep, but I woke up hearing somebody talking downstairs in the basement, so I looked around and saw Dean sleeping on the couch. I woke him up, but before he could say something, I covered his mouth, pressing my finger and pointing to the basement; when I released his mouth, I motioned him to follow me. We snuck downstairs to the basement, where Sam and Ruby were talking. "Look. Call me a bitch, hate me all you want, but I have never lied to you, Sam. Not ever. And I'm telling you. You... can save your brother, and I can show you how." Ruby explained, making me narrow my eyes. "So that's you, huh? Our slutty little Yoda."

Dean said behind her while Sam looked surprised, seeing the both of us standing in the hallway. "Dean. Kaylee." Ruby turned around at us in a different kind of voice. "Charming as ever," I growled as Dean approached Sam and Ruby. "Aw, I knew you'd show up. Because I knew Sam wouldn't listen." Dean seemed charming, but he was always the grumpy self as I knew him. "But you're not going to teach him anything, understand? Over my dead body." Dean growled. I knew it had something to do with the demon blood and ability he got when he was a baby. Dean and Ruby argued while I was still asleep, watching Sam, who was quiet, standing behind Ruby. Suddenly, Dean turned around, pretending to leave, but then made a 180-degree move and punched Ruby in the face, which greatly surprised me. "I just have to say that's what you get for calling him a spineless Dick." I crossed my arms in front of my chest. Sam tried to hold her back, but Ruby walked around Dean, standing between Dean and me, hitting him in the back before running his knee into his face. They fought while I didn't know what to do, like Sam, just standing there, shocked when Dean stopped grinning.

"The hell are you grinning at?" she asked. "Missing something?" Dean asked back, pulling the knife in front of her face. "I'll kill you, you son of a bitch." Ruby growled. She rushed towards him but midway stopped by an invisible wall. "She tried to keep walking while Dean just looked at her. I looked up to the roof, where I found a devil's trap. "Smart Bro." I smiled. Ruby was more than pissed. "Like I said. I knew you'd come." Dean put the knife down walking towards me while I was still standing near the door. "Wait, you gonna leave me here?" Ruby asked when Dean reached me, nudging me to walk back towards the stairs. "Let go, Sam," Dean called, ignoring Ruby. I reached out for Sams's Hand, pulling him up the stairs. "Oh, you – so you're just too stupid to live, is that it? Then fine! You deserve hell! I wish I could be there, Dean. I wish I could smell the flesh sizzle off your bones! I WISH I COULD BE THERE TO HEAR YOU SCREAM!!" Ruby screamed from downstairs while Sam and I were halfway up. "And I wish you'd shut your pie hole, but we don't always get what we want," Dean yelled behind Sam and me. We slept for a few hours before heading to Indiana. Since I already had my bags packed, I drove to Indiana while the boys would follow as soon as they had their bags packed. I waited not far from the house where Lilith was supposed to be but kept my distance since I wasn't sure if the air was clear for us to get into the house. Finally, the boys arrived with Bobby behind them, which I was okay with, and I pointed to the house not far from where we were standing, hidden behind some trees. "Have been watching for a while. You sure it's that house?" I asked Dean, who had Binoculars out watching the house. "It's the little girl. Her face is awful." Dean moved the binoculars away towards me to look. I watched the girl getting pampered by the woman. "Alright, let's go then. We're wasting time." Sam walked past us, but Dean stopped him. "Wait." Dean snapped. "For what?" Sam snapped back, but I was the one who noticed it first. "Open your eyes, Sammy. The Mailman sorting the mail at nine PM?" I said quietly, pointing towards the man in uniform standing on the walkway. "And Mr. Rodgers over there." Dean pointed towards the second guy sitting on a chair in his home, smoking a pipe and reading a book facing the window. "Demons?" Bobby asked. "Yes." Dean and I said at the same time. Bobby and Sam argued with Dean about what to do to get into the house. Sam and Dean got rid of the mailman Demon while Bobby exorcized him. I was already in Mr Rodgers's house holding him as Sam stabbed the demon with Ruby's knife. When I looked around, I saw something blond standing at a nearby fence; I quietly alerted Sam and walked over to where Ruby had Dean pinned against the wall. Sam had Ruby against the blade of the knife in no time, threatening her.