Chapter #31

Sylvester P.O.V

Pagkatapos kong masabi ang lahat ng iniuutos ko sa aking secretary ay ibinaba ko kaagad ang cellphone.

Dumako ang tingin ko sa kama. Napangiti ako dahil nakita ko ang babaeng mahal ko na mahimbing na natutulog.

Nakangiting napailing ako habang siya ay pinagmamasdan ko. Kaagad siyang nakatulog pagkahiga niya sa kama.

Hindi ako nakuntento sa titig lamang kaya marahan akong lumapit sa kaniya. Maingat akong sumampa sa kama.

Hinawi ko ang ilang hiblang humaharang sa kaniyang mukha. Kusang sumilay ang aking ngiti habang pinagmamasdan ko ang kaniyang maamong mukha.

Maamo kapag tulog, pero mapaglaro kapag gising.

Hindi ako magsasawang pagmasdan at titigan ang babaeng nasa harapan at tabi ko. There's a night that I didn't sleep. All I did was just stare at her.

I gently caressed her soft cheek.

My eyes land on her lips; hanggang sa namalayan kong, I am kissing her.

Bigla siyang gumalaw at hinawakan ang kamay kong humahaplos sa kaniyang pisngi.

Her thumb caressed my hands.

"Love," mahina niyang wika.

Nakita kong iminulat niya ang kaniyang mga mata.

"Hmm," I softly response.

I was a little bit shocked when she gave me a smacked kiss.

"I love you," she stated and get back again to sleep.

My eyes blinked many times because of what she did. I can't help myself but smile widely.

Naging seryoso ang aking tingin sa kaniya.

I will always love this woman in front of me. I'll never let go of her. I'll do everything I can to protect her. I know I can't keep her away or hide her from those who want to kill her.

I slowly reach her forehead and give her a gentle kiss.

"Maybe I can't give you a normal life like the others, but I'll give you the happiness you deserve." I stated.

My life was not just what she thought and saw.

I know to myself that the more she stays with me, the more she will be in danger, but that will not be the reason for me to let go of her.

She is my breath and my life. I can no longer live without her by my side. My day is not complete without seeing her first thing in the morning. I always want to hear her voice. Her presence makes me feel calm. Her gentle touch is my comfort.

Bigla siyang yumakap at sumiksik sa akin. Inayos ko ang pagkakakumot sa kaniya.

"And my happiness is you." mahinang tugon niya sa akin.

Napatingin ako sa kaniya.

She's awake?

Mas sumiksik siya sa akin nang sinubukan kong makita ang kaniyang mukha.

"I want to stay with you forever, so please, don't get tired of me. I don't care what life you have or how dangerous it is." she added.

"I can live with it. You are my safe place. I can't live without you in my life. You made me fall deeply in love with you." she continued.

She laid me in bed and got on top of me.

"So your responsibility is to stay with me forever." nakangiting sambit niya.