Scars

Prompt: "If I could, I would kiss away all of your scars."

~

Kate has been away on her first actual mission with Clint, for past week. You loved seeing her dreams come true. Your girlfriend working together with her childhood hero Hawkeye.

You were happy for her, but a part of you was also scared that she was going to get hurt. You have seen many news reports on the Avengers getting hurt and were hoping that your girlfriend wouldn't be next. And having her not be there, in person or over text was something you were most likely not going to get used too.

In the middle of the night you hear the door creak open and soft footsteps walking in to your home and past your bedroom. You wait a little to hear where the footsteps are going before getting out of bed.

When you hear the bathroom door open, you know it has to be Kate. So, you get out of bed and head over to the bathroom. Only to find your girlfriend crying as she's looking into the mirror.

"Hey, baby. What's wrong?" You ask as you move behind her, wrapping your arms around her to hold her tight. "My face" She cried out. "Clint cleaned up the cuts the best he could, but he said it is going to scar."

"Oh, baby" you say stroking the cheek without any cuts, "If I could, I would kiss away all of your scars."