Study stress

Request : Kate finds out that you're is stressing and freaking out about college finals, so she decides to spoil them with gifts, food, and cuddles to make you feel better?

~

Kate has been trying to reach you for the past hour. Getting no response on her texts and getting your voicemail each time she calls. She was getting worried so she decided to check up on you at your dorm, hoping that you would be there.

Once she arrived at your dorm and heard footsteps getting closer after knocking on the door, she finally relaxed a bit. Still worried, but at least she knew you were okay.

You open the door and find Kate's worried eyes looking at you, "hey, what are you doing here?" Kate looks you up and down, checking if there was anything physically wrong with you. "Babe, I've been texting and calling, and you weren't responding. I was so worried about you."

Opening the door further you show Kate the reason why you haven't been looking at your phone. What she sees is your desk and bed full of textbooks and different notebooks, and your laptop open on a practice text. "I've been doing this all day and I don't know if I will be able to pass my finals." Kate wraps her arms around you, holding you tight.

"I think you're going to do great. You are very smart and a great student." She says while she loosens her grip on you to place a kiss on your cheek, "Now, how about you go take a shower to relax, and I will go and get us some food?" You nod and hold on to Kate a little longer.

When Kate comes back she's not only holding a bag with food from your favorite take out restaurant but also two wrapped gifts. After your shower, you cleaned up all the stuff that was laying on your bed so you could sit on there.

Kate joins you on the bed after getting you both some plates and cutlery. Telling you about your day, because she knows you like when she tells stories to take your mind off things. Once you've finished the food Kate hands you the two gifts, "Here, just a little something to cheer you up."

You thanked her for the gifts, before opening them. Kate liked showing you her love by giving you little gifts. The first present was a pack of flash cards, a practical gift for studying. And the second present was a cute mug, she said she saw it in the store and immediately thought of you.

Once you unwrapped both presents you gave Kate a big hug, "thank you, love. For the presents and being here." Kate smiles at you before saying, "of course, I'm always here for you. And now it's time for cuddles." She pulls you down on the bed with her and places a soft kiss to your forehead, while wrapping her arms around you.