Rambling

Prompt: "Kiss me."

~

One of your favorite things about Kate is how much she talks. She is a rambler, especially when she is nervous or excited. Her rambling was high on the list on things you loved about her. You adored hearing all the little things going on in her head and were so happy that she wasn't afraid to tell you all about what was going on inside her beautiful mind.

At the moment, she was very excited. Just a couple minutes earlier she asked you out on your next date. You've been dating for a couple months now, you both loved going on dates and planning them. Kate liked to do her planning out loud, seeing your reaction to all the things that came to her mind.

"Oh babe, I'm so excited. We could go for a picnic or go to the beach. We could go to the beach or to the woods. Oh, I know, we could go to an aquarium! You've been staying you want to go to one, for a while now." Kate stops rambling when she notices you staring at her with a big smile on your face. "What?" She asks, suddenly all shy.

"Kiss me." You say with your eyes full of love for the girl in front of you. Without any hesitation, Kate steps forward and places both her hands on your cheeks to pull you in. She kisses you passionately, and you kiss her back instantly, with just as much passion. Your hands moving to her waist to hold her close.

When you both pull back for air, Kate says, "So, I'm guessing that's a yes to the aquarium?" You peck her on the lips, "It's a yes to the aquarium, darling."