Chapter 2 : Don't say I'm yours!

Seokjin realized that Taehyung's hand was no longer on his own and it was he who had voluntarily continued to walk through the path the tailors made on their clothes. As for Taehyug's hand, it brushed up his arm to his shoulder and that was what gave him that caressing feeling while his eyes were closed.

"I do," Seokjin nodded looking at his hand, without knowing how to describe precisely what he had felt. "It was... strange."

"Strange in a bad way?"

"No, strange in a good way," Seokjin decided with a smile. "I feel like I have traveled a long way without moving from this room."

"You are sensitive, it does not surprise me about you."

"If you perceive art without anyone teaching you like you did with me, that means you're even more sensitive than me," Seokjin teased, feeling like, in a few minutes, he had learned more about the real Taehyung – and not the social image of Taehyung – than in their entire life together. He liked that Taehyung opened up to him like that.

For his part, Taehyung seemed embarrassed by Seokjin's remark, probably because he realized that Seokjin was not wrong. Being sensitive was a form of weakness in his eyes and he didn't like it. But Seokjin seemed to like it, so he didn't say anything.

"Thank you for sharing this with me, Tae," Seokjin thanked him warmly. Without waiting for Taehyung, embarrassed, to reply that he hadn't done this for Seokjin but for himself because he expected it, Seokjin asked, "It's me who has to choose one of those suits for you, right?"

"Yes," Taehyung nodded. "Choose the one you prefer."

Smiling, Seokjin grabbed one of the two suits he had been trying out for a long time and said:

"You'll look good in either one, but I prefer this one. I find this one simpler and more elegant. When I touched it, it seemed to me that it will be more comfortable to wear. Does my choice suit you?"

"Yes, either one was fine anyway. After all, I chose them both."

"Phew, you've become the arrogant of both of us again, I'm reassured!" Seokjin laughed. "Do you want me to help you put it on?"

"No need, it's for you, go take a shower and put it on."

Seokjin's mouth opened wide and he thought she was going to break free from his jaw and crash to the ground.

"W-what? No I can not!"

"Yes, you can," Taehyung retorted, "this is my gift to you, you can't refuse. I convinced my parents to let you attend the party too. After all, you graduated too. But you cannot go in your school uniform or your usual clothes, which have no place at a reception at our house where only very distinguished people will be present. You needed a suit and you just chose it."

"Y-You really did this for me?!" Seokjin exclaimed, stunned. "Your parents, they... they really agreed, this isn't a lie?!"

Pleased with the effect of his surprise on Seokjin, Taehyung smiled internally and said:

"No, I wouldn't lie to you about that. They agreed, even if they want you to be discreet and not stand out too much, but you're used to that with them. Instead of sneaking away from the party like you usually do, you'll be sneaking inside the party, with me. It's better, don't you think?"

Seokjin couldn't believe his ears, he was going to participate in a party in honor of young graduates alongside Jimin and Taehyung?

"Are you happy with my present?" asked Taehyung who wanted to catch up since Namjoon arranged the getaway to the national football team's training center after Seokjin was accepted into Whimoon High School.