Chapter 46 : Taehyung only care about you

Meet me in my room, Hoseok said.

But I thought Jimin was there? Seokjin said, worried.

Yes, he is there but he is sleeping soundly with the medicine the nurse gave him this morning.

Medicine? Had Jimin been more affected by their argument than Seokjin thought? 

Even more worried, Seokjin didn't wait any longer. He grabbed a jacket that he put on over his pajamas and opened the door to his room, coming face to face with Yoongi whom he almost hit. Yoongi spent his entire Saturdays and Sundays at the radio club's recording studio and always came home very late.

"Sorry Yoongi," Seokjin apologized.

He moved aside to let Yoongi pass but the latter, instead of moving forward, remained standing in front of the entrance, preventing Seokjin from leaving.

"Where are you going so late?" he asked.

"I'm going to Jimin's room, I'll be back."

"It's Hoseok's room too," Yoongi pointed out.

Seokjin gulped as he realized he didn't want Yoongi to find out that he had, against his advice, trusted Hoseok by telling him a secret.

"Jimin isn't feeling well," he explained so he wouldn't have to lie.

"And you, are you feeling well?"

Taken by surprise, Seokjin.

"Me? Yes, why ?"

"You were crying this morning," Yoongi reminded him.

Realizing that his roommate had probably also overheard his argument with Taehyung the previous night since he didn't ask him why he cried that morning, Seokjin felt ashamed. He didn't really want to have a debate about friendship with Yoongi right now because he was sure he would lose and didn't want Yoongi to convince him to abandon his friends.

"Y-yes, I'm better, thank you," he lied.

He felt Yoongi's piercing gaze probing his sincerity.

"I see," the older boy finally said, entering the room and clearing the way.

Seokjin took the opportunity to go out, closing the door and quickly heading towards room 218. He knocked gently on the door and Hoseok came to open it for him.

"Come in," the boy invited.

Seokjin rushed to Jimin's bed as soon as Hoseok cleared the way for him.

"Jimin!" he shouted above the blanket under which his friend was hidden.

"Not so loud!" Hoseok scolded, "I told you he was asleep."

He proved his point by lifting a piece of blanket to reveal Jimin's sleeping face, drawing another scream, this time of horror, from Seokjin. 

"You're definitely expressive", Hoseok sighed. "Now if you don't mind, lower your voice, I'd prefer that he doesn't wake up before I've explained everything to you."

"Wh-What happened to him, Hobi?!" Seokjin stuttered, unable to take his gaze away from his friend's face.

Jimin's once angelic, shapely face was purple and swollen, as if he had been violently beaten. His swollen lip had recent crusts of dried blood and above both eyes the swelling was so great that even if he woke up he would have difficulty opening his eyes.

Seokjin suddenly wondered what else was hidden in this cover. It was likely that Jimin's face

"They've never left such a visible mark before," Hoseok remarked lightly placing the blanket back over Jimin's face.