Chapter 34: Life in Eunma begin

Life in Eunma began like this and the first weeks of school flew by.

Every day, Seokjin worked hard, of course encouraging Jimin, Taehyung, and Seung to do the same taking advantage of everything this exceptional high school had to give them. 

He got along well with his other classmates who found him particularly jovial and friendly and who did not demean him because of his different social status and he also had no problem with the other high school students who had ended up losing interest in him after the curiosity of the first days. 

Namjoon continued to ignore him and he did the same, getting used to this attitude, little by little losing the reflex to steal glances at him. At the same time, he couldn't ignore Jungkook the same way because they were in the same class, so he had made it a point to maintain a distant relationship with him but without explicit animosity. This was made easier by the fact that Jungkook spoke to him cordially and had never caused him any harm since they saw each other every day.

It made him feel like everything was okay and he loved his life in Eunma.

Taehyung, for his part, tried to ignore Jungkook as much as possible during the day to so as not to argue or fight with him, and maintain his public dignity. In agreement with Jungkook who valued his own even more, their big arguments broke out in the privacy of their bedroom. 

He also knew, even if it annoyed him, that given Jungkook's personality, in the event of a public conflict the other students would quickly side with his cousin rather than his. And in agreement with Seokjin, he had decided not to create a problem that would cause him to be hated by others. Even if it was strange for him to no longer lord it over the other students, he adapted strangely well to it, probably because his daily life was already filled with things that fulfilled him even if his pride prevented him from expressing it: his friends Seokjin and Jimin as well as his music club in which he could devote himself wholeheartedly to his passion, alongside other students as passionate as him and who, he admits, were friendly to him, which made Seokjin happy for him.

Every night, when he was sure Jungkook was sleeping, he would quietly join Seokjin to sleep. So far everything had gone well for them and he hadn't been caught by Jungkook, Yoongi, or the Rat team who patrolled the corridors from time to time to prevent students from leaving in secret at night for secret meetings where students committed reprehensible acts as had already happened in previous years.

Then in the morning, early, he left the room to get ready before Jungkook woke up and Seokjin did the same, which allowed them to have an early breakfast and take advantage of the calm of the morning to rest in an empty classroom before the start lessons. 

His life in Eunma satisfied him much more than the life he had led in Gugbo, it seemed... ideal.

Jimin had started the dance club and he had the unpleasant surprise to realize that Hoseok was also part of it and the latter had burst out with his usual laughter at Jimin's surprise, visibly delighted with this discovery unlike Jimin. 

Jimin had learned thanks to his friends at the dance club and reported to Taehyung and Seokjin that Hoseok had gone to an art middle school that had a special class for high-level dancers and that was the reason why he had not gone to Gugbo Middle School, unlike his sister Yoona. He was a dancing prodigy.

For this reason, he had a higher level than the other students in the club and acted as a mentor but had quickly gotten into the habit of being particularly hard on Jimin, helping him more than necessary, making him experience new things faster than the others, blaming him for his rookie mistakes more than the others, which obviously annoyed Jimin who kept complaining about it.