Chapter 28: It's not a dream is it?

Seokjin came face to face with Jimin the moment he came out of his room. He jumped and placed a hand on his beating heart, catching his breath.

"Wooow you are already here Jin?!" Jimin exclaimed in a falsely surprised tone. "I just want to remind you that we are not going to the amusement park, we are just going to visit the school."

"You can talk but you were even faster than me. I'm sure you secretly can't wait too," Seokjin replied, who thought that no one could remain indifferent to the excess of this school, not even a rich heir like Jimin.

"I thought about what you told me earlier and I think I must learn to have the beauty of things your way. Now that I see the world through your beautiful eyes, I can't wait to walk for an hour around the school, it's going to be amazing!" Jimin said.

"See? I knew it!" Seokjin said triumphantly.

But Jimin couldn't hold back any longer and giggled so Seokjin understood that he had let himself be fooled by his friend again. He looked offended :

"You lied!"

"Of course I lied, you looked so confident it was too tempting," Jimin told him with a wink and sliding his finger under Seokjin's chin like a kitten. "One day you won't end up learning but for the moment, the mysteries of irony escape you to my greatest happiness."

"And then you dare say that Hoseok is bad for taking advantage of my gullibility?" Seokjin grumbled, removing Jimin's hand from his chin.

"Yes, because he doesn't have the right. Only I have the right to do so," Jimin retorted, pleased with himself. "Oh and by the way, you are the one who told me to fraternize with Hoseok. After a few minutes of being in the same room, I already want to play him, so you can't really complain now for wanting to make fun of you."

Seokjin shook his head in disagreement, as they headed towards the stairs to reach the ground floor.

"So that's why you came out so quickly? To avoid Hoseok?"

"Correct. The less time I spend with that guy, the better off I'll be," Jimin told him.

"Come on, I'm sure he's not that horrible," Seokjin told him in a conciliatory tone.

"You're wrong Jin," Jimin denied, "he's even worse. I already knew that he was a freak but living in the same room as him only confirmed my certainties: this guy is a maniac full of manners! He said if I left my stuff lying around or didn't clean the bathroom after I used it, he was going to make my life hell. As if his mere presence wasn't already making my life hell! He keeps threatening me with a smile, he never stops smiling and laughing, it's unbearable!"

Seokjin chuckled to see Jimin taking offense at having to be clean. Indeed, he knew that Jimin was not a very tidy person and that living with a neat freak would force him to change his habits. Even more so, hearing him complain that someone was laughing and smiling too much or wanting to have too much fun when that was the very description of Jimin could only be comical in his eyes.

"Glad my misery makes you laugh," Jimin said, crossing his arms behind his head.

"Sorry but Jimin, I think you are reacting dramatically: if that's all it takes for you two to get along, maybe you can make an effort and be clean to please Hoseok, don't you think? Yoongi also seems to appreciate the order, and I will make an effort to respect his organization and have a good understanding with him."

In fact, as the son of a maid, he had always been used to being clean and tidy and did not find it difficult. He was even rather happy that even far from his mother, he now lived with someone who would not make him forget being a well-bred person.