3

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > Chapter 3 The Beginner on the Road

Chapter 3 Getting Started as a New Man

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

The man sat up and asked sleepily, "Now?" "It's

night over there, right? Just give me what you have at home now," Yulong was afraid that in case he was not busy, he added: "Or you can contact me when you have it."

Zan got out of bed, walked to the corner, picked up a bag of green leaves wrapped in something and opened it, on top of it were a few green round fruits, "How many milk fruits are here, do you want them?"

Yulong swallowed a mouthful of saliva when he saw it, no matter what the taste was, this was at least non-toxic! He quickly nodded like pounded garlic, "Yes."

Zan rummaged through the corners, pulled out two pieces of roast meat wrapped in leaves, put the big one back, took the small one and asked Yulong, "I can only give you this, do you want it?"

"Yes." Yulong's saliva is almost overflowing, Nima is meat, fragrant barbecue! He hadn't smelled meat in ten years!

Zan sent a transaction request, Yulong chose to confirm, and two green leaf packages immediately appeared in front of him, and he was about to open them, when two wind suddenly sounded in his ears.

"Meow!"

"Wang!"

Animals have a much more sensitive sense of smell than humans, and as soon as the strange smell of meat appeared in the room, a cat and a dog immediately flew over at the fastest speed in history.

At the moment of Qianjun's fire, Yulong's body reacted before his brain, his hands quickly pulled the two packages into his arms, and his body was sensitive to the side, avoiding a cat and a dog that rushed over to grab food, and then rushed into the bathroom at the fastest speed in history, kicked away the big dog that had poked its head into the door, and at the same time grabbed the kitten that pounced on the door in front of him with the other hand and threw it out, "bumping" the door shut.

Taking a breath, Yulong pulled the corners of her mouth at the stunned Zan who was watching the scene of chickens flying and dogs jumping, "Hehe, I'm smiling."

Zan grinned, revealing a mouthful of big yellow teeth, Yulong's eyes rolled, swept at the sink, and picked out a gift toothbrush that was exchanged with points last time, "Can I use a toothbrush to exchange with you?" This is a solar-powered fully automatic toothbrush that can be used without toothpaste..."