79

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 79|Chapter <>

Chapter 79

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

When

Bai Yufang returned to the bamboo house, she was soaked, her hair was scattered over her shoulders, her lips were red and swollen, and her eyes were dull. Read the latest update of the novel to Lewen Novel Network, http://www.lwxsw.org/

Seeing the white-clothed man sitting at the table holding a scroll, her steps paused slightly, lowered her head and said softly, "Master, I'm back."

"Yes." The man in white did not take his eyes off the book, but only responded lightly.

The cold wind and rain blew on her body from outside the door, and with a chill that penetrated to the bone, she reached out and stroked her arm, and shuffled back to her room.

Taking off her wet clothes and throwing them on the ground, she lay down on the bed □□, pulling the quilt over one side and slowly covering it.

"There is a woman named Zhang Ailing in you who said that the Yin (Harmony) Dao is the passage to a woman's heart." The man's lips were pressed to her ear, and his body moved, "Remember my name, my name is Shen Yuan."

Bai Yufang wrapped herself tightly in the quilt, trembling all over, and her teeth trembled.

The light in the room dimmed, and a very light footstep came from the doorway.

"Get up and eat." A languid bass sounded above her head.

Bai Yufang poked her head out of the quilt and looked at the long back of the man who turned away.

"Master, I called you... Did you hear that?

"Huh?" The man turned his head and looked at her inexplicably.

"It's fine." Bai Yufang shook her head.

The door was closed, Bai Yufang got up, found a clean dress from the closet and put them on, walked out of the room, sat down at the table, and picked up the bowl to prepare for dinner, only to find that there was one less person in the house today.

"Master, where's Peaches?"

"She's coming home and getting married." The man in white said lightly.

"Marry?" Bai Yufang was stunned, why was it so sudden? I hadn't heard Peach mention it before, but in ancient times, marriage was the order of her parents, and it was completely normal for her to not know beforehand.