55

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 55|Why|All handsome men are relatives of my family

55|Why|All handsome men are relatives of my family

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

"Little master, Zhenpinxuan is about to run out of stock." Robot 008 walks over.

"Yes, I see." Yulong nodded, during this time he was in another plane, and the goods received by the plane trader could not be received from the warehouse, so they could only be put into the storage bag first, Yulong walked to the warehouse, took out the things in the storage bag, and then logged in to Skynet and contacted Xinyu.

"I said Xiaolong, where have you been running away all this time, I haven't been able to contact you, my toothbrush and cleaning lotion are out of stock!" Xin Yu was wearing a foundation white flower top with a water-red long skirt, her long hair that was originally hanging down behind her waist had been curled, and her beautiful face had the unique charm of a bride.

"You're married? Congratulations! Yulong smiled and teased, "I don't know which son married such a beautiful and capable beauty as you?"

"My husband's family is an imperial businessman, and now these toothbrushes and cleaning are used by the ladies in the palace," Xin Yu sat down at the desk, zeroed the abacus, picked up an account book and opened it, "Fortunately, you appeared, if the supply of the ladies in the palace is cut off, I won't be able to eat and walk around."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, because it was inconvenient to contact you some time ago, I delayed the delivery to you! In this way, I will send you a year's worth of goods at one time, and these things can be stored for more than three years, and there is no problem with the shelf life. In this way, if it is not convenient to contact you in the future, you can also hold out for a while. "They are all old acquaintances now, Yulong owed Xin Yu a few months of payment before, and she still sent the goods to him every day, so she didn't have anything to believe it, she sent all the inventory in the warehouse to Xin Yu, and placed a large number of orders on the universe network.

Now Zhenpinxuan not only sells some wine, vegetables, cooked food and various pastries and snacks sent from Xinyu, but also has a variety of grains, vegetables and fruits grown in Yulong space, and Yulu Pills are still sold in limited quantities every day.

As soon as the door opened at ten o'clock in the morning every morning, the army of hackers from all walks of life went straight to Yulu Pill, and other ordinary customers who were a step slower hurriedly turned to the most expensive new grain and vegetable area, and the people who were squeezed at the end did not care what it was, as long as they grabbed it, they placed an order, and in less than a minute, all the goods on the shelves of the entire Zhenpin Xuan were snapped up.