83

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 84|Chapter <>|<>

83|Chapter <>|<>

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

"Please be merciful and give me something to eat? Please be merciful and give me something to eat, right? An old man in ragged clothes and gray hair knelt on the side of the road with a broken pottery bowl, and kept kowtowing to passers-by and begging.

People hurriedly walked past him, never stopping, all with a blank look on their faces, some of them were not even better than the old flowers, the same patches were patched.

Yulong stood in front of a pastry shop, "Boss, I want five catties of mung bean cake, five catties of hibiscus cake, five catties of osmanthus cake, five catties of rose cake, five catties of steamed chestnut powder..." "Ouch this..."

The boss rubbed his hands, happy and embarrassed, "I'm afraid that the rose cake and hibiscus cake are not enough, guest officer, do you think you want something else?" Now that the year is not good, my pastry shop is about to close, and I don't do much of everything.

Yulong looked at the various pastries, and it was indeed not much, so he said, "You can come with whatever you have, I want them all." "If you buy less, it's not enough for Xiaolong to stuff his teeth.

"Okay, wait a minute." The boss happily agreed, and hurriedly took the kraft paper to wrap the pastries for him, although each of them was not much, but it added up to a lot, he found a □□ bag and put it all in, and handed it to Yulong, "Thank you for your patronage, a total of two taels of silver."

Yulong took the sack, handed him the silver, and as he passed by the old beggar, he paused and threw down a string of copper plates.

The old beggar was already dizzy with hunger, his eyes were half-open and half-closed, and when he heard the crisp sound of a series of copper plates hitting the pottery bowl, he opened his eyes wide in disbelief, and saw several uranium coins lying in the bowl, tears appeared in the corners of his eyes with excitement, his lips trembled, and he quickly raised his head to thank him, but he only saw the young man's elegant back.

"Thank you for the kindness, thank you for the kindness," the old beggar kowtowed to the departing back of the young man.

Yulong walked along the way, met no less than dozens of beggars, he frowned slightly, in recent years, the wind and rain have been smooth, why did the people's livelihood wither so far?

When he saw a seventeen or eighteen-year-old boy in ragged clothes also kneeling on the side of the road begging, he couldn't help but stop, "Little brother, what happened?" Why are so many people begging? The