7

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

The host saw that it was two portable fresh-keeping boxes, and the smile on his face narrowed slightly, although there were occasional food auctions at the auction, but the general price was below 100,000 crystal coins, after all, it was just some food, no matter how much it claimed to be slightly toxic, some even claimed to be non-toxic, but in fact, they all contained a certain amount of X toxin.

At this time, the auction was coming to an end, and after a round of excitement, many of the buyers who came to the auction had already bought the goods they wanted, and the crystals on the cards had been spent.

Seeing the food on the stage, they were a little excited, after all, as rich people, what was there that they hadn't eaten?

So the drinkers started to drink water, and the snacks started to take an intermission, and then they stayed for a while to see what the last few things were.

"5kg of roast beef, 100kg of roast deer, 21kg of roast chicken, 60kg of roast sheep, 1 roast hare, 10kg of milk fruit..."

Some people got up and went to the bathroom, some leaned back on the sofa and closed their eyes, some were booking flight tickets, everyone was busy with their own work, and only a few people were watching the holographic screen dispensably, completely bored to pass the time.

...... The above x mycin content is zero. The starting price is 10,000 crystals. When the last electronic sound fell, the

whole hall fell silent. Those who drank water and ate all paused, and those who closed their eyes and sat up straight, and those who booked flight tickets raised their heads, and even those who stood in front of the urinal to release water stopped.

The host Wan Feng was stunned for two seconds before he reacted, the food auctioned had to be tested for x toxicity content on the spot, he stepped forward, took out his personal terminal to scan, and the ingredient report was immediately displayed on the holographic screen line by line.

"Let's take a look at the test results..."Wan Feng said for a moment, looking at the set of data in disbelief, and at the same time, the entire auction hall was in a sensation!

I saw that the last line on the holographic screen was impressively displayed -

x toxicity content: 0

"100,000 crystals." The sound of the first bid immediately sounded in the hall, and it was directly ten times higher than the starting price.

"Two hundred thousand crystals." The second one is immediately followed by the quote.

"One million crystals." The third person directly raised the price by a large margin, so that the poor egg lost the opportunity to bid.

"Two million crystals." The fourth man doubled his fortune again.

"Three million crystals." The fifth one is directly added by a million.

"Five million crystals." There is never a shortage of rich people here.

In a VIP room upstairs, a man in a dark suit stood in front of a one-way mirror and looked at the big screen, the dark blue light reflected on his perfectly curved chin, and a slender and good-looking hand swiped a few times on the touch screen in the corner of the table.

"Ten million crystals." An electronic quotation sound rang out in the hall.

Yulong opened his mouth wide, and his jaw was almost closed, Nima This is Tang monk meat, this group of rich guys, it costs a billion credits to buy something to eat.