47

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novel Network > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 47|marriage|fate line

47|marriage|line

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

"Marriage line, thousands of miles of marriage line, ten thousand years of cultivation to sleep together..."A white-haired mother-in-law set up a stall selling red rope on the side of the road, and recommended her red rope to monks passing by.

When the two passed, Huang Furui stopped, Yulong glanced at him curiously, and moved his gaze to various red ropes of different thicknesses and lengths on the stall, and next to them were some jade pendants, crystal gems of different sizes and shapes, as well as stringed bracelets and necklaces.

"Immortal Chief, do you want to buy a marriage line?" The white-haired mother-in-law glanced at the two of them and enthusiastically sold, "This marriage line is a century-old acacia grass that grows next to the fate stone, and it has been buried in the incense ash in the Yuelao Temple for seven hundred and forty-nine days, which is guaranteed to be effective!" Whether you hang a pendant around your neck or carry it on your hand, it is good to ensure that you and your Taoist companion will be together for a long time, and the Yellow Spring will never be separated. "

Hey, mother-in-law, you can talk about couples, can you not look at me? Yulong felt a panic on his face, he had nothing to do with the person next to him at all, okay? They're just a simple master-apprentice relationship! The Taoist companion of the Imperial Crown Prince... It makes me tingle just thinking about it.

Huang Furui bent down slightly, stretched out his hand and picked up a red rope more than a foot long, his fingers as white as jade reflected the bright red rope, coupled with his focused gaze, his shocking face like a heavenly man, made the eyes of many female monks around him gather, and the indifferent and reserved faces fluctuated slightly.

Yulong noticed the surrounding situation, and the corners of his mouth couldn't help curling, women just love brains, this guy just bought a rope to tie his broken stone, and he has nothing to do with marriage, how can there be so many handsome and infatuated men in this world?

"How much?" Yulong asked.

"Three lower-grade spirit stones." The mother-in-law obviously also noticed the gaze of the female monks around her, and as soon as she rolled her eyes, she raised the original two lower-grade spirit stones to three.

Yulong didn't bargain, and directly paid three low-grade spirit stones to her mother-in-law, and left the stall with Huang Furui.

After the two of them left, the surrounding nuns all pretended to walk to the stall casually, and after pretending to look at it for a while, they picked out a red rope that was the same as the one on the hand just now, and asked, "How much is this?"