4

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novel Network > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > Chapter 4 Fragrant Roast Chicken

Chapter 4 Fragrant Roast Chicken

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

Yulong sat on the windowsill, dangling a finger in front of the kitten's eyes, teasing the kitten's round amber eyes and constantly following his fingers, stretching out his little paw from time to time.

Now there was a mountain of gold clearly in front of him, but how to dig this mountain to minimize the danger that came with it was a problem. Obviously, he can't sell it on the universe network openly, without the need for hackers to come forward, as soon as the news of the zero X content is revealed, the high-level of the empire can directly find out on his head, that thing is now in his head, and he can't take it out to show others, maybe he will be cut into slices and studied on the laboratory table, and the goosebumps that pop up all over his body are stroked.

"Little meow, what do you say?" If you have a treasure mountain and can't use it, is there anything more depressing than this?

"Sell it on the black market." The man took out a nutrient and opened it and fed it to the big dog, who took a look at it and walked away disinterested.

The man was stunned for a moment, and scolded with a smile: "Hey you dog!" Some eat and you still don't eat? Now that you've opened a meat dish, it won't get into your dog's eye, right?

"Black market?" For the first time, Yulong heard that there was such an existence, and asked curiously: "Where is it?"

"The black market that is closer to us is on the planet Kora, and the black market sells some prohibited goods that cannot be sold on the universe network, and there are some people who don't have an Imperial Pass who also go to the black market to buy things." The man held down the big dog and sprayed it all over the body with a bottle of pet cleaner, and the yellow fur that had been stained with grass clippings and mud was immediately clean.

The big dog with a smooth and shiny fur stood handsomely in front of his master, with a big mouth, a tongue sticking out, and a pair of black eyes looking innocently at the owner, looking silly and cute.

"When are you leaving?" Yulong peeled off the milk fruit that the man had not eaten and left him, drank more than half of it himself, and fed the remaining little to the kitten.

The big dog came over and watched, the big tail kept shaking behind him, Yulong glanced at it, he often said that the dog was jealous and couldn't tolerate the kitten, in fact, he himself was also responsible, he usually always took more care of the kitten, if there was something delicious if the amount was very small, only one was given to the kitten, and the big dog could only watch dryly, so once the owner carried the two to the death, but usually the big dog chased the kitten and escaped.