68

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novel Network > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 68|Beautiful|Brother

68|Beautiful|Brother

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

And thousands of miles away, a long-haired man in red stood in the air, handsome and not like a mortal, like a fairy like a demon, the heat emitted by the fiery red underground rocks around him made the air distorted, but he was not affected at all, the silky black hair was draped over his shoulders without wind, and his stunning face reflected the firelight, becoming more and more beautiful and vicious, like a flame that attracted people moths to the fire.

At one or two o'clock in the afternoon, it was the time for the villagers to eat, and every household was blowing smoke, and from time to time some people shouted to their children to come home for dinner.

A little boy of four or five years old ran happily to his home, and as soon as he entered the yard, he was grabbed by his mother.

"Mountain baby! Where did you go and get this mud back? You've got your sleeves torn! Did you run to the mountains again?

"There is a beautiful brother on the mountain..."The mountain baby wanted to break free, but couldn't break free, so he took out a handful of candy from his pocket, "The beautiful brother gave it."

"Shhhh Shanwaniang hurriedly covered the child's mouth, only to hear someone in the distance shouting with a crying voice:

"Dog, come back soon, your father is dead!"

Bai Yufang hurriedly walked out of the house when she heard the voice and asked, "Godmother, who died?"

"It's your Uncle Lin, he has been doing business outside all these years, and some time ago he sent a letter saying that he would go home in the next two months, but he didn't expect to come back like this..."

Bai Yufang glanced back at the kitchen and persuaded, "Godmother, the meal will be ready soon, you can eat first and then go."

At this moment, the sound of firecrackers and faint cries sounded in the east of the village.

"No, I'll go see if I can help." Shan Wa Niang took off her apron and handed it to Bai Yufang, stretched out her hand and patted Shan Wazi's head and said, "Don't eat the candy alone, give one to each brother and sister, do you hear?"

"Sister Bai, here you go." The mountain baby picked for a long time, picked out a small candy and handed it to Bai Yufang, Bai Yufang waved her hand and said with a smile, "No, Xiaoshan can eat it himself." When