13

Qianqian Novel Network

提示:宁可少字也别错字

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > Chapter 14 Find Him

Chapter 14: Find Him

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

The man closed all the doors and windows, turned around and saw the two black and shiny pills on Yulong's palm, and couldn't help but look stunned, "This is the pill you said can remove toxins?"

"Yes, after taking this pill, the toxins in the body will be removed," Yulong looked at the black pill the size of a mung bean on his palm, looking inconspicuous, but it could completely eliminate the X virus that humans could not defeat for thousands of years, the reason why he had not taken it out before was because they had eaten food containing X virus all the way, and he was not sure if this pill would have a purifying effect on the X toxin ingested by the body again after eating it, This pill can save a life, and in order not to cause unnecessary waste, he decided to prepare enough non-toxic food before taking it.

Logged in to Skynet and poked the avatar of the like, and there was an immediate response.

It was morning on Zan's side, and he was obviously preparing to go out with the robot, and when he saw Yulong, he grinned and showed a mouthful of white teeth, and the early morning sun reflected on his bronzed face, giving people a sense of immediacy talking to the ancient humans in the documentary.

"Long, I haven't seen you for many days, Zan wants to kill you!" Zan said very enthusiastically, "Where have you been these days?" I can't get in touch with you.

"Alas, don't mention it," Yulong waved his hand, "Brother almost lost his life, and it took nine deaths to crawl back, and I will look for you as soon as I come back!" Do you have any prey now?

Yu Zan, every day is risking his life, in the process of hunting, the identity of the prey and the hunter is often reversed, he didn't pay attention to Yulong's words, and said happily, "Yes, there are a lot of prey these days, my people want to exchange a few robots with you, and salt, our rainy season is coming, it is inconvenient to cross the river to other tribes to change salt, this year's prey is much more than in previous years, and the salt prepared before is not enough."

"Okay, no problem." Yulong responded quickly, logged in to the universe network from his personal terminal, and bought five eliminated robots and a thousand catties of ordinary fine salt, which cost less than a thousand credits in total.

Since salt is a very precious thing in Zan's plane, every time they go to change salt, they will lose some clansmen on the way, and the benefits of multi-functional robots are not to mention, Zan used five cows, fifteen sheep, two deer, thirty pheasants, four wild boars, ten hares, and three baskets of fruits of different colors and sizes to exchange with him.