27

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novel Network > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > Chapter 27 Into V Second Update

Chapter 27 into the second watch

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

"Nope." Yulong wanted to find a teacher, it was better than crossing the river by feeling the stones like this, but the aura in this world was so thin that even he, a person at the second level of qi refining, couldn't be satisfied, let alone give birth to any high-level cultivators.

"Would you like to join my sect and become a registered disciple?" Zhai Luo put away the smile on his face and asked seriously.

Of course a hundred are willing! Yulong hurriedly straightened his body and bowed according to the rules of ancient etiquette, "Disciple Yulong greets Master."

"Okay," Zhai Luo couldn't help but feel relieved when he saw this kid on the road, although they were not in the same interface, but his faction finally had a inheritor, and he could rise to a small realm in just one month, this kid was also considered to be a good root, not to insult his master, he was only a few hundred years away from ascension, and he could only cultivate this kid for a short time, hoping that he would be able to enter the Yuan Infant Stage by then, and there would be basically no strong man who could hurt him.

"You remember, my sect is called Qingxu, the ancestor is a Qingxu real person, and he cultivates the Ten Thousand Laws to Return to the True Scriptures, and I am the one hundred and thirty-eighth generation of the Qingxu faction," Zhai Luo said and gave him a storage bag from □□the window, although Yulong is named a registered disciple, but as a Qingxu sect with only one head and one spirit animal, he is currently his only disciple, not surprisingly, it is the one hundred and thirty-ninth generation of descendants, "Inside is the exercises of my faction and some spirit stones, pills, spirit grass, etc., You keep it, and I'll point it out to you every time I sew it.

"Master, can I pass on my Sect exercises to others?" Yulong took the thing and asked quickly.

"To learn Xi I sect exercises, you need to join my Qingxu sect." Zhai Luo was not surprised that he had this question, and muttered for a while, "If the other party's character foundation is good, you can join our sect as a teacher." Remember, those with a bad heart must not be admitted to the teacher's door, if the other party causes a catastrophe in the future, the way of heaven will count you and me as a cause and effect. Zhai Luo was afraid that the little apprentice would not know the importance of his youth, so he specially solemnly told him that he would also sit together when the Heavenly Dao was liquidated.