28

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > Chapter 28 Alien Beasts

Chapter 28: Strange Beasts

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

Yulong's five senses are now much more sensitive than before, of course, he knows that as soon as he goes out, there is a circle of tails falling behind him, and he can feel that it is the same group of people as last time, and seeing that they have no ill will towards him, he doesn't care.

Riding the aircraft, Yulong found No. 2011 in Liyang District according to the address on the wedding sticker, which is a villa full of futuristic style, from time to time there are flying machines landing in front of the door, the uncle is wearing a red dress standing at the door, smiling and greeting every guest who comes to congratulate, "Come on, come on, please inside, please inside... Colonel Chiang, you are here in person, please come inside... Elder Xu, you are here too, please come in..."

Many of today's guests are of extremely distinguished status, so the host personally greeted him at the door to show his sincerity.

"Your brother hasn't come yet?" Xu Qingyuan walked out of the door, when is this, his nephew is married, he is not as early as an outsider, the reason why she has this question is not for anything else, if that loser comes, she has to pay more attention, so as not to cause any laughingstock.

"It's coming..."The uncle was about to say something, when he saw Yulong who had just gotten off the aircraft, he hurriedly greeted, "Xiaolong, you are here, why are you alone, your father?"

"Dad..." Yulong naturally couldn't tell the truth, his eyes rolled, and he said, "Dad didn't see anyone early in the morning, and said that he had something to do, let me come over first."

Uncle introduced Xu Qingyuan to him, "Xiaolong, this is your uncle."

"Big Bohm is good." Yulong hurriedly met Da Bohm.

Xu Qingyuan glanced at Yulong up and down, and saw that he was wearing cheap clothes with dozens of credits, so she was not surprised at all, and only nodded lightly, "Now that everyone is almost here, let's go in."

The uncle clicked on the guest list on the personal terminal, and saw that the display was basically all there, and the rest were not big people, so he beckoned Yulong and said, "Let's go, let's go in." Xiaolong, it's the first time you've come to your uncle's house, don't be restrained, just treat it as your own home..."

Xu Qingyuan glanced at Yulong when she heard this, but didn't say anything, and the expression on her face was obviously lighter.

There were many seats in the front yard, and many guests sat and chatted on large round tables covered with pink tablecloths with flowers, wine, melons and fruits.