59

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novel Network > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 59|Yes|You?

59|Yes|You?

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

"Orange alert! Orange Alert! The fuselage was damaged by 10%... 20%...... 30%...... 40%...... 50%..."

Even when Jade Long sat in the cockpit, he could feel the tearing of the space that destroyed everything, and he had adjusted the energy output to the maximum, but it still couldn't stop the damage of the mecha from continuing to rise.

In the darkness, Yulong whispered to the person sitting beside him, "You go into the space."

Even in such a spatial tear full of destruction and despair, Yulong still sat firmly in the cockpit, he had to find Ah Yi no matter what, but Huang Fu Rui was different, he didn't have to risk with him, as long as he entered the space, he could escape from this crisis by reaching the secret realm from the teleportation array.

The person next to him didn't speak, Yulong felt that he was shrouded in a low pressure, he silently pulled the corners of his mouth, stretched out his hand, groped his way to the man's lap, and was slapped away by a hand like a fly, Yulong quickly held the hand with his backhand, wanting to move him into the space, but no matter how he tried to put this guy into the space, the other party didn't move.

The man's hand in the palm was dry and warm, and the warmth spread from his fingertips to his heart, making him feel a strange stability in the sadness of fear and despair.

Even if the next second is destruction, there is still someone to accompany him, and he is not alone on the Huangquan Road.

The mecha in his ears sharpened the alarm and kept ringing.

"Red Alert! Red Alert! 60% of the fuselage was damaged... 70%...... 75%..." The

alloy wrapped around the mecha was shattered by the tearing force of the space, scattering like sand in the wind, and the rest of the mecha quickly moved to the chest and abdomen, protecting the cockpit with all its might.

"Black Alert! Black Alert! The fuselage is 80% damaged... 90%..." Boom

-

The fuselage that had only a thin layer of superalloy left was instantly shattered by the force of spatial tearing, and at the same time, a layer of spiritual power enchantment glowing with a faint white light enveloped the two of them.

Yulong took out two bottles of mid-level high-grade Hui Yuan Dan, threw one bottle to Huang Fu Rui, and one bottle for himself, and the two of them entered spiritual power together to support the enchantment.