34

Qianqian Novel Network

提示:宁可少字也别错字

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 34|29.28.27.5.2|

34|29.28.27.5.2|

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

Huangfu Wuji stood leisurely against the wall, his eyes looked calmly ahead, in the center of the formation faintly shining with red spiritual light, the young man with a delicate and soft face skillfully played the Dan Jue, his movements were like flowing water, and one by one the medicinal materials were pulled into the Dan furnace by the spiritual power.

He is now at the fourth level of qi refining, and today he is allowed to enter the Dan room to observe, and he is already familiar with the introduction to alchemy, and now he only needs to actually operate it.

The Dan furnace slowly stopped running in the center of the formation, and Yulong got up and stepped forward to open the furnace, and as he expected, five materials refined ninety pills, and all of them were of the highest grade.

Yulong put the pill into the jade bottle, took out a material from the storage bag and handed it to Huangfu Wuji to let him practice, and watched from the sidelines. Seeing that his movements were orderly, the Dan Jue was coherent and not sluggish, and the timing of the fire was extremely accurate, without a trace of error at all, he couldn't help but nod his head secretly. The so-called famous teachers produce high apprentices, not to mention that the apprentices' talents are extremely high. Huangfu Wuji's alchemy talent is not inferior to him in any way, and it can even be regarded as surpassing.

The first furnace of Dan came out, there was no waste Dan, only one was of medium grade, and the others were all of the highest grade. It can really be said that the blue is better than the blue, Yulong's mood is slightly delicate, there is a faint pride, but also a little jealousy, "Yes, the first alchemy can have such a result." "It's

the master who teaches well." Huangfu Wuji turned his head and looked at the young man's delicate face, and a hint of banter flashed in his amber peach blossom eyes.

Yulong glanced at him and put out the master's style, "Beware of arrogance and rashness, and practice well." After that, he took another Dan furnace and refined it on the side.

Huangfu Wuji has made rapid progress, in less than a month, he can already refine five materials at the same time, all of which are of the highest grade and have a 100% success rate, while Yulong has been able to refine eight materials at the same time, the master and apprentice can refine more than 6,000 pills a day, and the daily supply of Zhenpin Xuan has also risen from the original 500 to 3,000.