29

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > Chapter 5.1|

Chapter 5.1 |

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

The person who followed him in the dark was about to come to the rescue, but suddenly heard the young man laughing.

"Don't lick, don't lick, haha..." Yulong was licked all over his head and face with saliva, the tiny barbs on his tongue scraped the skin numb and itchy, he kept laughing and dodging, reaching out to push its fluffy head, "Do I rely on you as a foreign beast?" You're a dog, right? The

strange beast sniffed the good smell on his body, and did not put his strength in his eyes at all, and his flexible tongue wanted to burrow into Yulong's mouth several times, but Yulong avoided it, "Hey, hey, don't play hooligan..."

Yulong tried to get up several times, but was easily suppressed, this guy looked about the same size as his dog, but his strength was several times greater, so he had to wait until he licked enough before letting him go, Yulong sat up from the ground, "Why are you following me?" "Anyway, this guy is a strange beast, right? What about the legendary ferocity? In addition to the high blood and thick defense-the white light that hit it before was a laser that could destroy all matter, and it only made it scream in pain twice, and then it followed it vigorously.

Yulong's question naturally couldn't be answered, seeing that it didn't mean to hurt himself at all, Yulong didn't care about it, he was almost home now, he didn't walk a few steps with his feet up, he felt something, and when he looked back, he found that the strange beast was following him step by step.

As soon as he stopped, so did it.

Yulong glanced at it, and the beast looked at him calmly with a pair of blue eyes, without any trace of the cruelty of the beast in the video.

"Why are you following me?"

"..." Unable

to get an answer, Yulong had no choice but to go his own, let it follow behind, and arrived at the gate in a few steps, he swiped the access control with his personal terminal, and the wind swept in his ears, and a white shadow flashed and went straight to the villa.

I rub! He said how could this guy follow him and dare to be in love with another purpose? He's not going to lure the wolf into the house, right? Thinking of this, I couldn't help but chuckle in my heart, and hurriedly followed behind and rushed in.

At this time, there was a burst of chickens and dogs jumping in the hall, the big dog and the small meow were completely consistent with the outside world this time, the big dog barked at the strange beast "Wangwang", eager to step forward and fight with the "foreign dog", the hair of the small meow's whole body exploded, bowed his back high, and made a threatening sound in his throat.