56

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 56|Awards|Awards

56|Awards|Incentives

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

While Yuqian was playing with strange beasts in the living room, Yulong walked into the kitchen, picked an apple, a pear, a watermelon, and a dragon fruit from the space, put it in the cooking machine and cleaned it automatically, took it out and wrapped it with spiritual power to remove the skin, and slice it evenly with a wind blade and put it on a plate.

Yulong walked to the living room with the fruit platter, put the fruit plate on the transparent low table, and beckoned Yuqian to say, "Sister Qian, come and eat fruit."

Yuqian dropped the strange beast that refused to take care of her, and walked over and picked up a piece of watermelon with a fruit fork and put it in her mouth, "Where did you buy this melon, it's delicious..."

"Xiaolong, come and sit." Yuqing pulled Yulong to sit down beside him, and took out two small jade bottles from the space ring, "This is the Immortal Pill that your cousin bought from Zhenpinxuan, I originally wanted to give it to you a long time ago, but I have not been able to contact you and your father."

Yulong looked at the familiar little jade bottle, isn't this the jade dew pill sold by Zhenpinxuan? He hurriedly pushed back, "Uncle, my father and I have already bought it, you can take this back." I have a friend who plays games with me who is a hacker, and I asked him to buy a lot of things at the Treasure Shop, and I'll bring some back to you later.

Yuqing glanced at his brother suspiciously, and when he saw that his brother nodded, he put the small jade bottle back into the space ring.

"Is this also a new product of Zhenpinxuan?" After eating the watermelon, Yu Qian picked up a piece of dragon fruit, she had eaten the new orange from Zhenpinxuan before she was at home, and the taste was as delicious as this, and her skin became very good after eating, and her body was much lighter.

"Yes, you eat more," Yulong pushed the fruit bowl in front of his uncle, "Uncle eat more, too."

Several people sat and chatted for a while, seeing that it was already dark, Yuqing and Yuqian stood up and said goodbye, "It's not early, let's go back first, Xiaolong, I have time to come to Uncle's house to play."

"Uncle, you wait a while, give me the space ring, and I'll decorate something for you." Yulong also stood up, and Yuqing took off the ring casually, opened the gene lock on it, and handed it to Yulong.