66

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novel Network > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 66|Robbery (Up) Rich (Delivery)|Ji (Family) Poor (Use)

66|Robbery (up) rich (handover)|Ji (family) poor (use)

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

Several people in the house looked at each other, Yulong knew that it was Xiaolong's method, and it seemed that the little guy did not welcome guests from the house.

"Sit down a little longer, and then walk when the road is dry, little brother." Yulong beckoned the tall boy to sit down and poured him a cup of tea.

The tall boy's attention was on Bai Yufang's body before, and only then did he sit down and notice that there were several snacks on the coffee table, and the sweet fragrance tempted him to swallow his saliva unconsciously.

Yulong looked at the dishes on the young man's face, a flash of clarity flashed in his eyes, and he greeted with a smile, "You're welcome, just eat casually." The

tall boy reached out and picked up a hibiscus cake and put it to his mouth, opened his mouth and bit off most of it, and ate it in two bites, and then reached out and took another and devoured it.

Bai Yufang glanced at the young man, and she also reached out and took one and ate it slowly, seeing that there was no hope of staying, she had to eat as much as possible to earn a longer time.

Anyway, with this gobbling guy lining, her eating appearance won't be too ugly.

When the two left, Yulong wrapped a large bag of dim sum in oiled paper for the two of them to bring, because he could see that the young man's eyes were complicated when eating the pastry, and he guessed that he probably wanted to bring some to his family, but he was too embarrassed to take it.

The tall young man didn't refuse, just glanced at Yulong deeply, and helped Bai Yufang slowly walk down the mountain.

Since then, the tall boy has often carried a load of firewood to put in front of the fence door, and although Yulong's family does not use the firewood, he will still bring him a bag of snacks as a thank you gift.

The young man didn't shirk it, took it and left, and after two or three days, he estimated that the firewood was almost running out, so he picked up another load.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" As soon as Yulong walked in the door, he saw Huang Furui standing at the door, looking at him with a bit of inquiry.

Huang Fu Rui was a little on his personal terminal, and a virtual store of Zhenpinxuan appeared in front of the two of them, and he stretched out his slender finger and lightly swiped the price under the pastry, with a few ironies in his eyes.