Chapter 19

Kaede was seen with Verosika and her crew in a padded workout room due to wanting to teach them how to fight, making the argument that Vortex can't protect them from every single threat that come their way. Kaede was wearing a karate master gi.

The incubi are wearing gym pants and tank tops with Ace's showing off his midriff and the succubi are all wearing form fitting sports bras and shorts

Kaede:You ready?

Josh: *nervous* I think so

Kaede:It's either you are or you aren't there is no "I think so"!

Camera pans to show the succubi looking a little hot and bothered.

Succubi:It's so hot when he takes charge

Josh: *still nervous* Ok ready

Kaede did a fake-out jab making Josh flinch.

Kaede:Let me guess, you're the bottom

Josh:What?

Kaede:Fighting stance!

Josh gets back into a fighting stance and looks Kaede in the eye before...flinching again.

Josh:Not the face!

Kaede: *pinching his nose in annoyance* I didn't even move that time

Josh:I can't help it you're-

Kaede:There's no excuse, because I can guarantee the next guy will not be as nice as me!

Ace:As if anyone could be as "nice" as you asshole

Kaede:Excuse me?

Ace:You heard me!

Kaede:Then step forward and show me what you can do

Ace:You asked for it

The two of them get into fighting stances. Ace threw a few punches at Kaede whom dodged them all. He then jumped up and punched Ace in the gut which made him slide back. Kaede then run along the wall before jumping off and kicked Ace in the face twice which sent back towards the other wall. Ace immediately got up and ran towards Kaede as they were face to face again, he threw another punch which Kaede dodged before kicking him in the gut and face which made him fall to one knee. Ace then stood up again before throwing another punch which Kaede jumped up and landed on his before then with the momentum did a back flip kick in his chin which knocked him back towards the wall again as he them floped onto the ground as Kaede landed on the ground on his feet.

Kat: *pained* I felt that

Josh: *kneeling by Ace* Babe!

Ace: *disoriented* Buttercup dancers I love you *passes out*

Kaede:He'll be fine

The succubi are shown standing with fearful expressions.

Kaede:Now then shall we continue?