Chapter 27

Scene opens on Kaede, Apple, and Coco at a night club in the pride ring. Kaede was wearing a different suit while the girls were wearing revealing dresses.

Coco:So what made you decide to take us here hot stuff?

Kaede:I felt like I owed it to the two of you. We haven't been able to go out much and I've been swamped with work

Apple:What kind of work? We haven't seen you around the building as much

Kaede:Yeah I've been taking some side assassination jobs

Coco:How come?

Kaede:A couple of reasons. One, so that some people owe me favors like the head chef of the restaurant I took Kiki to the other day. And two, to save up some extra money. My six month anniversary with Alistra is coming up and there is a nice necklace in a store I saw the other day I thought would be a lovely gift for her

Apple:You're so good to your girlfriends handsome

Both of them kissed him on the cheek and run their hands down his chest while giving him bedroom eyes which caused Kaede to become flustered.

Coco: *chuckled* Damn babe you still get flustered when we get hands with you?~

Kaede:I can't help it if a pair of beautiful ladies get me hot and bothered

He pulled them both into a heated kiss. The next song started playing over the speakers.

Apple:Well maybe we should get hot and bothered on the dance floor!

The two of them pulled Kaede onto the middle of the room before they took turns grinding against him. An hour later the three of them are heading towards the exit while Kaede stops at coat check. Apple and Coco are soon approached by the last person they wanted to see.

 Apple and Coco are soon approached by the last person they wanted to see

Katie Killjoy:Oh great a couple of lesbo skanks

Coco: *sarcastic* Oh great. A hemophobic cunt who always proves why she deserves to be down here

Katie Killjoy:Well at least I'm famous! Unlike you worthless parasites who soak up Verosika Mayday's fame

The two of them share a look before they burst out laughing.

Katie Killjoy:And what are you laughing at?

Apple and Coco:Our boyfriend is right behind you

She turns and starts sweating bullets upon seeing Kaede's death glare with a dark aura surrounding him.

Katie Killjoy:Y....you

Kaede didn't say a word before suddenly teleporting away for a moment before he suddenly reappearanced and did a lunging elbow strike to her face with enough force to sent her flying back before crashing to the ground. Apple and Coco clinging to his arms and giving him "fuck me" eyes.

Apple and Coco:Our place. Now~

It cuts to their apartment. Kaede was seen sitting on their shared bed while both of them are kissing down his neck in their lingerie. Coco runs her hand over his crotch while unzipping his pants with her other hand before pulling his boxers down. She then got down on her knees and starts sucking him off.

Apple: *teasing* Hey! No fair!

Coco: *stroking him* You still have his handsome face hon~

She goes back to blowing Kaede while Apple smirks.

Apple:That I do~

She kisses Kaede on the cheek before gently pushing him on his back and taking her panties off.

Apple:You're going to love this babe~

She lowers herself and starts grinding on Kaede's face while he started eating her out and running his hands down her thighs.

Coco: *to Apple* Keep doing what you're doing babe. I swear he's getting even harder

Apple: *to Coco* You got it sweetie~

She continues to grind on Kaede running her hands through his hair in a soothing manner.

Apple:Oh fuck I'm getting close...

Both Kaede and Apple simultaneously came. Apple climbs off of him to catch her breath before joining Coco in licking his seed off his manhood.

Apple:Hope we didn't tire you out much handsome~

Coco:Cause we're not done yet~

Apple straddles him and starts riding him cowgirl style while Coco assumes her previous position and starts grinding on his face while facing her girlfriend. The two of them give each other bedroom eyes before they started making out.

Coco:How does it feel big boy?~

Apple:Knowing that two gorgeous girls are making out on top of you?~

Kaede gave a a thumbs up and they giggled. The three of them all came together. The two of them took a few minutes to catch their brains before cuddling up next to Kaede. He kissed both of them on the forehead before saying.

Kaede:I love you ladies

Apple and Coco:We love you too Kaede

Both of them kissed him on the cheek before they blissfully drifted off to sleep.