chapter 17

Subhadra went back to dwarka along with her brothers every one well comed  them  with  open hands .
Subdhara didn't let her pain know for other she just kept in her heart  and started to be normal with everyone .

In indraprastha

It had been one week as subhadra left to dwaraka  Arjun became too dull at that he himself busy to overcome her absence and what ever he do he used to remember their last conversation which made him anger and more painfull and sad because he doesn't know whether she returns or not .on the other hand the remaining four pandava brothers were too feeling sad they missed the one who always plays and teases them . The felt empty but what ever state Arjun is in but he didn't forget to give his time to droupadi as she was in last month's it's time for their birth child .

After a week droupadi gave birth to srutakarama Arjun immensely happy by looking at his child and droupadi had been very happy as this what the life she wished and this child as been more special for her because of  her  favourite husband .

One fine day droupadi had nursed her baby and she took him in his hands and went out for walk she halted by listening  a conversation.
I have completed the work u assigned to me now indraprastha will not get the support of dwaraka and srikrishna and balram will also won't be their side . I have successfully  sent that dwaraka ratna subdhara to dwarka by using that poor maharani
She believed my words soo easily that
That subdhra always wanted to meet droupadi no matter what how she hates her but she always wanted to be with her  poor subdhara and that also made my job easy I poisoned droupadi s mind by taking her rajkumar Arjun as pawn in my play I have destroyed his love life  now he alive only as human flesh and I have taken his love and his friend. Now ur root is clear she laughs evily

Droupadi was shattered at the movement remembering all things which had happen her eyes became red and all angry .

Who the hell are there just arrest them .
Soudamini was jerked listing that the person who is standing next to her jumped from the wall and went away but soliders managed arrest soudamini . Droupadi ordered them to drag her to the royal court  and explained the situation to everyone.
After listening all of these arjun got anger at once and.........

To be continued pls doo vote and comment 🙏🙏🙏🙏