chapter 45

Shaheer and veeba had joined many carnivals and  they had forgotten their world . 

U can imagine what ever song u can fr these three days ...

Veeba completely forgotten about her death she knew if she is with shaheer she will forget the whole world .. every little thing shaheer do for her makes more happy.. at the same time a fear of his pain after knowing her condition makes her worried..

It was day five a last day of their journey shaheer was sure that he won veeba's heart but he is confused at her behaviour for keeping him far from her.. shaheer decided to propose veeba and determined to get answer ...

In the evening veeba went to her room and found a saree with a address will be waiting for in the lawn dear ..

Veeba know shaheer intentions she determined to reject his proposal.. she wore the saree with a sad face she doesn't want to reject it she loved him from the core of her heart .. her heart is bleeding for him but her fate doesn't have that much luck to unite  with him ..she is not destinated for him .. she know he will also have the same pain may be more than the pain she is having..

But it is better for him veeba made her mind up and walked towards the lawn( they returned to Mumbai from aruku   early one day before..)

As soon as she entered she was mesmerized by the decorations.. and she saw shaheer infront of the screen as he sat down there with a few food items... She went towards him..

Shaheer saw her and stood rooted to his place as she looked too beautiful..and right then she gave him a beutiful smile .. he returned it back ..

what are u doing here and why all these arrangements veeba questioned him..

Hold on my subhdra ( he is in charector) I have planed to visit our journey together ..

Rajkumar Arjun what is the need of it .

Just to leave the movement my darling wife.. shaheer said with a mischievous smile..

Veeba blushed but covered it with in seconds ...

Shaheer and veeba started watching the series of Mahabharata he thought to propose her in between...

Veeba too looked at the screen..as she was too leaving the movement and looking journey.veeba just imagined how she and he shared their movements during the shoot.... Her eyes are getting heavier and she is getting terrible headache she knows her time is finished but she doesn't want shaheer to know . She just held him tight.. ( don't ask me how can she be with that pain we are women and it's a fictional story soo it is possible here)...

On the other hand shaheer was very happy as he had won veeba's heart when he felt like veeba hugged him he thought to propose her it would be a good time...

Vee I don't know what u have done to at the first movement itself .. I have fallen deeply to uu u have no idea.. I love uu vee I love uu immensely I just can't leave with out uu .. when ever u are around me I felt that I am the most happiest person in the whole world I just don't why .. if u be in my life I might achieve everything I deserve .iii before he could finish he found wetness over his shirt it was blood he panicked and looked he saw blood from veeba's nose ... And she was unconscious he picked her up and went towards the hospital...

He informed sourabh about her condition...

To be continued pls doo vote and comment guys 🙏🙏