chapter 26

After that horrible incident of hastinapur pandavas parted their ways to gain strength . The separation of the trio gave a unbearable heartbreak.

Droupadi pov;

I have loved arya Arjun I was very happy when he won me in swayamvar . But I have shared with his brothers because of his mother's word and I have accepted that too for him . They all loved me equally. I too accepted it heartfully. I thought they will  protect me . But every one failed . They prefered their dharma over me . They stood helplessly. I understood their situation . And forgive them for it but I will never accept them as my husband's untill those worst kouravs punished for their sin.  I don't wether it's right or wrong buy devotion towards aarya Arjun  .the fate played cruel fate  in between us we always separated . First twelve years due to rules for entering into the room when I was with aarya yudhisther .and now again he is going to tapsya to win Astra from Mahadev . Why always with me can't we spend happy together .. why we always get separated....

She held her head with tear filled eyes while looking Arjun going...

Arjun pov:

I don't know what wrong I have done did I do that much sin . Why this always happens with . Can't I spend my life happy . Firstly i couldn't protest division of droupadi. And this time I have just sat like a rock when she literally dragged and humiliated in whole sabha . I was failed husband and I can't even show my face to my subhadra who is carrying my child with madav .my heart didn't accepted for a movement a felt like leaving every thing just to take her hand  and run away with her If I do that she will not accept it I know very well. She prefers my family over her . I remember .her words

Aarya I know we are gona separate for 13years . This separation will make us alert in our duties towards eachother . Trust me aarya my love will resemble in every goal u reach and your love will be will be with in form our abimanyu and children I will see u in them and I will make them into powerfull.warriores.

Yess her love will be in my glory I have to reach it very soon hope I get succeed in it and will punish each and everyone who presented in the assembly and stood helplessly  to Save droupadi .

Subdhara pov:

I don't know why this always happens with jiji . She had been insulted like no other women can even imagine . Why she had to face all these . I asked to barata Krishna about it . He told me that she is gona Set example for the futher . The punishment she is gona give to the them will be a chapter in history to further who ever tired to touch women I believed it . I took the responsibility of my son's to turn them as powerful warriors just like their father's  that they can also take revenge for their mother..

As time passes pandava gets successful in gaining weapons from the gods and got ready for the war .as their vanavas about finish.. droupadi was happy that she is gona see Arjun after twelve years. He send information that he successfully impressed lord Shiva and got pasupatha  astra  ..and coming back.

But Suddenly someone grabbed her hand and abducted  her in chariot  Pandavas started running back to save her ..

Suddenly a arrow broke the wheel of chariot  and made them fall down ..

Droupadi stood up and Pandavas captured him in their hands .

How dare u to kidnap panchali don't u think u need to pass us before touching my wife Arjun roared.

He said he lusted on her beauty angery yudhisther ordered to kill him .
Bheem came forward and about to kill him  but Arjun stopped him

Every one shocked at him . Why aarya! asked droupadi

He is husband of our only sister we can't make her widow . Every one thought about it and shaved his head as punishment..

Every one decided to go matsya kingdom to finish their aganvast.

Settled there In their perspective ways and started living without getting any doubt

To be continued pls doo vote and comment 🙏🙏🙏