chapter 37

At morning...

Shit mannn it's already 8.30 how dam u can sleep like this .. u will never change .. today is ur first date that too with veee but u slept like a idiot .... Shaheer scolded himself as he is the one who woke up late ...and rushed to get ready and reach the dinning hall soo fast as he can ... But to his bad luck everyone reached the bus .. he didn't find veeba in the surrounding he thought she went to bus .. he to left for the bus .. as expected he founded veeba but as soon as her eyes got him she lowered her head...

She is angry with me .. ohh no what should I do now . I have missed a golden chance 😭 she will definitely give a shot if I ask for one more date..
First I need to say sorry before she thinks something...

Dudee move man why are u standing like a statue vin shouted at shaheer who was standing and thinking himself..

Nt....ntg bro ....

Then move I need be in ...said vin.

Yaa come said shaheer and sat with sourabh...

As soon as they reached the set ... Shaheer and veebha are having a first Sean and their shoot was going on and completed...

As soon as their Sean had finished ..

Shaheer went towards veeba for asking sorry..

I am soo sorry shaheer said veeba shocking himmm

Why the hell she is saying sorry am.i not the one who is late .. shaheer thought himself...

Woo actually I tried to get up early but I couldn't .. so I couldn't join u for the breakfast ...

Shaheer was very happy by listening that as he didn't missed his chance and . That is the reason why she gave that expression as she was feeling regret to it

It's okay vee I mean veeba it happens sometimes by the way u can join me for lunch u know 😌 (really heer u are Im possible 😂😂 )

U can call me vee .. yaa we can have lunch but before I need to have breakfast will u join as company sourabh Bhai told me that u are free till afternoon...

Yaa sure come lets goo ..

Like this veeba pointed showing his. Attire as he was in Arjun's attire ..

Ohh no saheer went to change and went out taking bike keys of production member which was suggested by Krishna I mean sourabh..

Come lets goo shaheer said veeba sat on his back  keeping her hands on Shaheer's shoulder..

Shaheer looked at her through the rare view mirror of bike and smiled wishing this movement for ever..

They came back after having a good breakfast ...

But some one was very angry on them in the sets ..

Hiii heer had ur breakfast right vin asked as soon as he found shaheer ..

Where have u gone morning I didn't find u in breakfast said said sourav( Bheem character)...

Veeba raised her eyebrows as she got what they were asking about..

U guys don't have any work now please move away from mee  shaheer easped  from ...them ..

Veeba started following him shaheer noticed it but kept walking as he knows what she will ask he has caught redhanded ...

He accidentally bumped into Poja which make them both fell on eachother Pooja held shaheer shoulder like caging him veeba instantly  left from there..

Pooja move shaheer said making Pooja come out her dream as she was lost in admiring shaheer....

They both got up and went back to the work .

It was lunch time every one gathered.

Shaheer stood beside veeba who is glaring at him like don't u dare to come near me ..

At the same time shaheer looked at veeba with pleading eyes I didn't do it wantedly.

She went and sat with vin and shaheer glared at her asking join him..

She nodded her head negatively.

Finally he took his mobile and texted Herr .

    Vee am sorry I really don't know why I said I will tell u after but please join me as u can't break promise I told u will give me my time back ..😣😣🙏🙏

Veeba looked at her mobile and lightly smiled and she looked at him who is looking proud inocent.. she got up and 
Started to move . But Pooja sat beside heer .. and smiled at veeba . To which she returned happily.. and sat beside sourabh..

Listen guys here is an announcement

We have booked a five  villas which is near to the set  as hotel had been expensive soo u guys can shift to villas ...

Said director ...

Pandavas droupadi subdhara and Krishna will be taking the last one as it has been adjusted for eight member and remaining can have their villas as choice .. and from today night u guys should cook ur self as food items will be provided.. so that we can manage food bills and buss will be available ..

Are u guys okay with it ..

Every one accepted it with hole heartfully ...

Soo we are having half we can go back to hotel and shift to villas by paking ur stuffs..

As expected every one left to hotel and shifted to their villas .

To be continued 💗💗

Do vote and comment 🙏🙏