chapter 18

Arjun got angry and moved towards her  and just stoped infornt her and asked who are u? why did u do all these ? She kept quiet ?ur silence is bringing ur death near uu tell mee.now Arjun groaned angrily.  I have no fear about my death  as I know u can't even lay finger on me now  as ur life is in our hands now .. Arjun shocked.   

what do u mean nakul asked  her .

Wait for few minutes u will only no it she said and laughed evily....

After sometime a messenger came and told them that subhadra is missing ..
Every one got shocked by it droupadi was in full of tears remembering the past memories how her love made her blind that leaded subhadra into danger .

She got up and went towards her and caught her hair and asked why did do all these  what she have done to u ? Who is behind u . Speak or else u can't survive in this world . Tell me now who is behind uu .

She is innocent princes she didn't hurt me anyway it's only uu people who killed my husband brutally  . During ur fight with thakshak we used live happily u guys came to our place and killed my husband on that day  my husband is trying to save the people  even though u killed him ...

Every one was shocked to hear that ..

Arjun came infront of her and   bowed infront of her .

Please forgive me  . I am completely aware of this reason I am so sorry . I really don't no  that I killed ur husband if I known about this I would have asked ur forgiveness before only I am  ready too accept whatever punishment u give to me I will accept it  I will service u  my whole life but please leave subdhara she is innocent please he fell on her feet 

She was shocked to see the greatest archer in the world . Who is  unbeatable in the war field. near her foot . If he wants he can make world up and down that melted her heart  She moved a back  .

Please forgive me Rajkumar I was devastated with the death of my husband . I didn't think anything further  I  came to take revenge  am soo foolish .
Noo u haven't done anything wrong anyone in ur place will do the same said yudhisther..

Now please tell who kidnapped her.  Asked nakul by folding his hands 

The king of magad and price veeraj did this .

We all know about  jarasandh but who is this.  viraj.  

To be continued 💗💗 please do vote and comment 🙏