chapter 32

Mom did u see with whom vee is gona act  see...

Diyaaa how many times I told you not  to  call vee why don't u call her sister.. am not gona spare u next time saying this her mom came out...

Momm u know us right we are friends
And we don't have formalities.. by the see whom she act with ..
It's shaheer she clasped her hands joy fully  . Shaheer who is he?  her mom replied with a blank face .. 

Mom don't u know whom  he is seriously.. we used to  see the navya serial daily.and u say that this guy is soo cool good-looking . Thats him.
He is only shaheer ..

Ohh I seee he said remembering that .

They have started conversation about actors ..

Vee and his father arrived there for lunch . Father daughter exchanged glances without knowing the situation.

Dad what is going on there .. asked veeba taking a chair at the dinning table beside her father..

May be some drama or any  debate about daily serials her dad chuckled ..

Can we know what's going asked anand gaining attention of mother daughter due ..

We are discussing about the groom of jiji..

Veeba jerked at that . Excuse me what the  hell u are speaking.. .

Relax dear she is just asking me  about Arjun subdhara love story.... Her mom said serving to all ..

Ohh that why don't u tell us too mom we will also enjoy it na .

Okay dear . She started explain whole story of Arjun subdhara...

.

.

.

.

.
After few minutes she completely narrated the  story to three but veeba had lost in her thoughts..

Woww mumma that's soo beautiful and I am very happy vee u are gona do such amazing role Diya hugged her bringing back from the thoughts ..

Veeba just got up and went to her room

Diya got confused by her act ... After sometime she went to her room

Diya;vee are u okay . What happened
to u ?
Veeba : yaa I am okay but ..

D: but what ?

Vee: do u think I can do this role . It's courageous. When the direction explained me about the role I thought ohh it's soo easy  it's just small . But after hearing mom it's completely different. I think I can't do it . This is not the normal charector.do I have any right of doing it ..

D: vee what the hell u are speaking . U accepted it without knowing anything about Story and ur director told u it's just a small role . First tell me what ur director told u about the character .

Veeba nodded her head and started to tell the whole story Diya got shocked while hearing it..

What the hell did he thinks vee showing a warrior princes and pride women as just a gust role that to scared dumb and no importance for it..
Vee : yess am thinking to reject it. What do u say..

Noo vee ur not gona reject it u are gona do it.. and u should do .u need to show her importance . People should recognise subdhara mata 's importance every Sean u do .it should be slipper shot to the director  . Who just underrated the character and their love story .. if u reject they will find some one then it will really be dumb and people will make fun of her . People should start recognising her fight for I know u will do it God has gifted u the amazing and pretty eyes to stole any one and ur milky skin can attract the attention easily..soo ur prefect for the role and ur gona do it .

As I say I hope it will attract shaheer too with innocent mischievous eyes .

What ..shaheer shaheer ur just saying the same word from morning what soo special about him uhh.

Laying slightly on the bed shaheer is handsome actor in whole star. I love him .not only me mumma too .he is supper hot and sexy I can't just take my eyes of him . .
If u see him u will also fall in love with him . I bet on it ..

Noo deffinatly not .for me character is important than the personality.
And u know impressing mee it's not a easy job at alll. Saying this she left the room .

Let's see vee who knows what might have happen ..

In Indonesia.

The shooting was started in empty place with big sets few tent camps here and there . The actors were busy in reading there scripts it had been a month since it's started all characters gathered there and started practicing every one became specially the one who is doing the role of pandavas they just attached to every one ..

Shaheer and Pooja had been very close ( first seans with droupadi had been started to shoot)  as Pooja had been  mesmerizing in the role of droupadi ..

As it had been a late night they had been for to team dinner inthe hotel it's self then some took a topic of subdhara . The schedule is next week she said she will be here in 3days ..said the director.

3 more days for ur heroine entry man said sourabh. Shaheer coughed and said what .

Yes true subdhara entry will be 3days Arjuna said Yash .. I mean heroine of arjuna is subhdra right so we said like that ..

I heard that her name is veeba anad . She is good actor she had acted in balika vadhu and she is soo beautiful..

Seems like ur having crush on her vin said bardavaj  who is next to him .

Of course yess  see u guys are married me heer are only single . Soo What's wrong in it . .

There is nothing wrong in it . But do u know one thing how many can try her but subdhara is only Arjun's in the same way anything can happen.. said shaheer making every silent .

Yess subdhara is only Arjun but not veebha right broo soo every one has a fair chance vin said innocently

Pooja got little uncomfortable with discuss.... She doesn't know whyy..

To be continued pls doo vote and comment 🙏🙏🙏