chapter 28

Arjun subdhara abimanyu along with srikrishna started their journey towards matsya kingdom...as soon as they reached there comes question about his existence.   From his jest mata as soon as he given the answer which shows his dedication and determination towards his mother .
A tear appeared from the eyes of the queen . And abimanyu took hold of it before it could touch the floor .. with that queen embraced him all the love and he further moved to . Take blessings from the elders ...

.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

As it had been luch time everyone gathered there for luch having it during the abimanyu attention had been diverted towards princes of.matsya who had glancing at him as obviously who will not afterall abimanyus beuty has noo bounds as he is just like his mother...
Their glances were not fail to gain the attention of Krishna who very well known as futher very well .. and suggest maharaj virat to conduct abimanyu and uttara's marriage.. he accepts the decision but his wife isn't ready to accept that in worry of her daughter futher . But Krishna convinced them and wedding preparations had taken fast ...

Droupad and his son dristudhuma along with sons of droupadi came there .. Pandavas embraced them with love ..

.

.

.

.

after few days abimanyu and uttara's wedding had been completed successfully and every one  enjoyed the event happily.. after that Krishna went on behalf of pandavas for one last time deal but stubborn duroyadan declined it by insulting Krishna .. as soon as the news Pandavas recived the message they started preparing for the war ..and moved ... To the war camp...

At night of war camp Arjun seeing their happy family made fear in his heart making the thought of loosing them .. Krishna noticed his fear and comforted him by saying his duty towards his wife and family as  rajkumar.. although he is too stubborn to accept the fact.   But Krishna convinced him with the great Geetha which inspires world in future which will be a key to success which will the great medicine to the depressed one.. as soon Arjun listen's he requests Krishna to give him his original darshan.. accepting his wish lord Narayana how's his real existence.. om namo narayana
🥺🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

.

.

.

.
W

ar takes off continue... It was normal until onee day  the 13th day of the kurukshetra war . where the humanity of pandavas were killed and it showed the cruelty of the other sidee which shattered Arjun ......

To be continued pls doo vote and comment 🙏🙏