chapter 30

A few days passed the absence of their loved members made pandavas to loose their peace .. but yudhisther ruled the whole country with dharma even they are not happy but people are very happy and they are living a joy full life without any problem..

Pandavas brought their other wife's to hastinapur.. droupadi , subdhara and kunti welcomed them ..

Every thing was fine except between Arjun and subhadra.. 
After the death of abimanyu subdhara started to avoid Arjun .. she believed that it was her fault  she is the one who asked about padmavuyh  and slept Krishna tried his best to convince her but she didn't . Hear it is not only abimanyu but all the kids who grow up in her lap are no more with her the thought kept her killing..
But she never complained  about it she kept on making every one smile and forget everything...
After few days uttra gave birth to baby boy . bringing smiles on the pale faces of hastinapur... Every one beemed  in joy Laughed happyliy after many months . 

Their joy short lived as they hear  dismissal of Krishna..

Loss of  Krishna made pandavas go weak .. they have loosed their power .

The board shoulder of Arjuna gone week it made him unable to lift  his gandiv ..

The Pandavas understood that their existence  had been finished they need to start their final journey .. they fixed a. Date to their final journey ... And began to go

Arjun took a deep breath moved towards subdhara giving her a last look he doesn't know why the cruel fate written in his journey . They both loved eachother unconditionally but couldn't share a happy life. Leaving her behind all the time made his heart broken . Every time he has hope he will see her again but this time he is gona live her permanently .. his traught   dried  up    he just stared at her without exchange any words ...
He left ...

.

.

.

.

.

Pandavas were traveling through the mountain which Is towards the sky...

As they were walking..

Suddenly droupadi skipped her feet and fell  as her hands wrapped around a rock..

Bheema tried to help but he saw yudhisther walking he called him and asked the reason he said every one to.continue their journey .. but Bheem asked whyy.. he replied saying she had been partial towards Arjun .. with that the rock too skipped droupadi started to fall down..

Droupadi ...

What is wrong in that yess I loved him more because he is the one who I dream to be husband but my destiny tied with  five of them .. but how can see all equally.. pleasure of being with Arjuna made me mad in love with him but I didn't recieve the same love I expected from him he always stayed away from mee . He brought subdhara between us . Even though she didn't fight with me the bond she share with aarya made me mad..

He had been with me but I am not in his.

Will I ever get a happy life with him

I wish Arjun might be only mine, I wish he love only me and live happy life together ... She Closed her eyes whispering govind for one last time with Arjuna in her eyes

After droupadi sahadev and nakul fell down now it was the time of Arjun ..
As he was walking his knees became week and skipped ..

I don't know what wrong I did I think I have fulfilled the reson of. My birth I made every one proud.. but myself what did I gain except killing by own brother from my hands.. and my love I have loved both equally but destiny didn't give me chance to live with any of them it's only needs me only to separate making my heart week . Am dobe with the separation..
I wish destiny would give me only chance to spend my love with love with subhadra . I wish no separation and no relations except me and her

He closed his eyes whispering madav.
Keeping subdhara in his eyes..

After few days back in hastinapur . Parikshit the son of abimanyu became king he had grown up and learnt all dharma in guidance of subdhara..

As subdhara duty finished it was her last day she stood infront river Yamuna were she came from .

Subhdra:

I know I have done wrong by marrying aarya Arjun I have hurted jiji a lot . I know how she dreemed to live with aarya. How aarya used to gaze at her . They have been parted always . Do they deserve this . I have no doubt aarya loved me sincerely . He never hurted . I have lived the most beautiful days with . But those were supposed to be hers I have stolen them from her.. I wish they could have a happy life together...
Bharata sri she whispered one last time closing her eyes with image of  Arjun droupadi.....

To be continued ...

What do u think it gona happen next

Please do vote and comment guys 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞