chapter 24

Days turned months . Rajasuya yagna of indraprastha completed and subhadra had been pergent . Droupadi and the pandavas were taking grate care of her . They didn't allowed her to come out of her chamber untill un less her  daily walks . Arjun had been more caring and possive towards ..

She was in her nine months . She and her prince charming were sitting on the balcony . Subdhara layed on the chest of Arjuna who held her closely with his hands cuddling her .

But suddenly subhadra jerked . Making Arjun worry .

Arjun : are u okay chitra ..

Subdhara: noo aarya am not .it's soo boring.

Arjun:  hmm. What do u wanna doo now .

Subdhara: teach me chakravyuh. I heard from bharta Krishna that will be interesting.

Arjun: Badra it's too difficult . And hard u will feel sleep .  

Subdhara; aarya I won't sleep. U know kids follow their mother from the womb and listen whatever I hear or talk . It will help to my kid to learn 

Arjun sighed and started explaining chakravyuh. Subdhara started hearing it intensely . And started to drip to sleep silently  .

Arjun who completed half part  noticed his darling princes had already slipped into sleep and  took her to the bed and slept cuddling her closely . To him. But does he know his little Avenger is listing him.

....

the destiny have written the different    fate from ..

Arjun didn't know that this night with her will be the last peacefull night for. Him .

To be continued pls doo vote and comment 🙏🙏