chapter 21

Arjun subdhara along with balram and Krishna reached dwarka every one welcomed them with open hands
With teary eyes.. as they were afraid of their princes..

It was a dark night in dwaraka ..

Subdhara came back to her chamber .
But found Arjun standing in balcony .

She went inside washroom for her evening bath . Arjun thoughts were interpreted by the sound of water which is telling her presence he came back from the balcony and sat on the bed .. waiting for her to have some conversation ..

After sometime subhadra came back and sat infront of mirror and doing her sringar ..

She found Arjun staring her from mirror .

What do u wanna talk know she asked turning to him .

He got up from the bed and sat on it ..

Subdhara do u still have doubt on my love..he asked.

Noo aarya I don't have any doubts on it. I believe u with my hole heart .she said taking his hands in her ..

Promise me subdhara u will never leave my hand again he said holding hers more tightly..

No never i promise.. but u also promise me that u will share everything with me ..I don't want this miss conception. Again ..

He smiled at her said Never badhra with that he pulled her towards her from the seat which she sat next to the bed making her land on him.

U are the one who took promise from to share everything soo I have something special to share ..and I am doing that ..

She smiled with red cheeks and looked down avoid eye contact..

Will u give me the permission for it he asked making her blush moree
Answer me badhra he said in his most romantic and husky voice she nodded her head in acceptance ..

Can't I here ur voice my dear wife he asked while tracing her soft waist .. please.

I have made u wait enough Even I can't wait any more please make me ur wife my dear husband and give all rights on u ..

U have that from our first meet

With that he rolled her down and consumed their marriage and became one Sole

To be continued pls doo vote and comment guys please 🙂