chapter 46

A few minutes every one gathered there.. every thing was in rush Arjun was confused at the same time he was panicked.. by seeing surrounding .. he saw sourabh and viraj was in deep discussion he went towards them they stopped noticing him near to them..

Hey what happened to her man why all are u worrying this much..

It was just a nose bleeding due to over body temperature Naa ..

Shaheer u just hold on and let's goo ..

Shaheer was panicking inside but he moved towards the ICU were veeba is there...

Just inside the room

Her family was in deep sarrow they are gona loose their beloved in few hours ...

Veeba requested every one not to cry as she doesn't want a sad sendoff when she was welcomed with open hands and happy faces....

She called diya she went near her...

Diya: vee noo please don't leave us...

Vee : the time is up my little one .. please don't cry. I love ur naughtiness.

Diya: vee ....

Vee: please let me talk I have noo time .. diya we have planned to bring subdhara's glory out from the books i have done my job .. I found a little members who had started to know more about her and it's ur turn Diyaaa you have to bring the real truth and awareness promise me u will doo that . This should be ur main aim ..

Diya determined to bring the awareness on them and promised to veeba ...

Then she looked towards shaheer and asked him to come near her.. and every one left from there giving them some privacy...

Shaheer was now got what going on there .. he had almost broked..

Shaheer hugged veeba tightly knowing that she might not there in next movement..

Veee this not fair uu can't leave me like this .. I can't leave with out uu please don't... Please...

Heer please calm down i know u will be like this this is why I stayed away from uu .. but u became more close to me... I really don't why all this happened and why I met u we aren't destinated together.. there were days where u made me wake up all night and wished to stay with u cuddle u and grow older with u but destiny had some other plans ...

Vee please don't leave mee ...

Shaheer please let me goo .. I will definitely comeback for uu trust Mee .. all I need is ur love heer won't u give me that....

I will give u all the love uuu want please stay,y he cried with broken heart..

Please heer let me goo I will come back for sureeee trust Mee ...

II loov loveee uuu shaheer ...

I love uuu too veee I trust uuu come back.

Suree can u give me a kiss please she pleaded with puppy eyes which were heaved which are going to close...soon..

Shaheer moved his head towards her and kissed her lips locking and with trust she will come back for him....

After a few minutes shaheer broke the kiss just too see veeba eyes were closed and a smile on her lips ...

Only her lasts words were ringing in his heart and mind...

Shaheer u be ur self as same shaheer u need look after ur family and mine too. And remember I will be back for uuu ... I will beee back ....

He opened his eyes look a last time in her .....

Veeba family took her with broken hearts for fourther arrangements.....

To be continued pls doo vote and comment guys 🙏🙏