chapter 48

By the way she Is ruchika the director...

Hii shaheer forwarded his hand for a handshake..

Nice to meet uu shaheer and nice match great performance...

But the movement their hand Collided shaheer heart bloomed his heart swelled with happiness which is crearly known to him...

Mm Mr devdishit  will u leave the hand Erica fake coughed which brought shaheer to the reality...

Yaa am sorry.. i I I want leave... Shaheer said ..

But whyy we have a plan for a movie did u forget Erica reminded .

Upp common I have a small work .let's plan it some other  day please .

Byee saying shaheer left taking last look at ruchika ..

As soon as shaheer reached his home he went back to his room and closed the door ..

He felt soffacted and something which can't be explained.. he collapsed on the bed unknowingly tears came out from his ...

He wondered why all these of sudden why I feel like something unexpected happens why am feeling immense happy at the same time a  the guilty and the most saddest in this world ..

He don't know why but that pain which is inside his heart. Making him week in his knees ..

He closed his eyes and prayed his Allah to take his pain away ..

The clouds became dark and the wind started to blow fast....

Shaheer .... A voice which he wished to listen life long but which had become impossible..

Shaheer opened his eyes  and shocked to see the person infront his eyes. 

Vee he cupped her face ..

Shhh shaheer it's mee .. but I don't have much time ..let me tell u only one thing .. am back  I came for uu but uu  didn't notice me.  Reson for it is pain inside ur heart which had grown and became a stone. Make that melt Heer make it melt.. cry cry out ... Cry for Mee please shaheer cry cry for Mee let me join uu gain let me goo off from mee

With that shaheer screamed loud letting all his pain goo he cried aa lot he kept crying.. then his eyes hevied he fell on the bed ...

His face is whole wet and pale but some calmness appeared on his face he slept ....

Shaheer heart was clouded with the memories veeba which made his heart stone but the movement he saw ruchika it started to melt ...

To be continued and doo vote and comment 🙏🥺