Unbelievable Life

"Do you want to eat?" 

New rolled his eyes at Tay... "Stop asking that, I will let you know if I need to"

"You should eat when you want to, not when you need," Tay said sitting beside New and snuggling into him on the sofa

"Hmmm..." New sighed... "I get that you are addicted to me, but don't you see how weak you are getting"

"I am fine, I am more worried about you, You haven't had anything since last night" Tay pointed out

"Don't make me laugh, You are in no state to worry about me" New reminded 

Tay straightened his back and stared at New... "I more than deserve to worry about you, You are the one I love, that is more than enough reason" 

"Ya but it's unnecessary, It's not like I am not already dead" New shrugged

"Will you stop talking about death" Tay growled

"But I AM dead" New raised his eyebrows

Tay sighed giving up... "Fine, Dead or alive, You can only be mine"

New chuckled pulling Tay back into his embrace... "I love the sound of it"

"I love everything that's you" Tay murmured

"Tay..." New called after a few seconds of solace... "Sometimes I wonder if this is okay?"

"Hu?" Tay asked confused not taking his eyes off the movie before them.

"To still have you like this, to love you and be this happy even after I...." New cut the sentence as Tay moved away from him again to glare at him. 

New looked at Tay helplessly... "I know I shouldn't think like that, But things like these, this unnatural stuff, Are you sure there won't be consequences?"

Tay relaxed his face nodding... "Let there be, Is there any consequence you can't face with me? Because I can face anything as long as I have you with me"

New immediately held Tay's hand and pulled him into a hungry kiss... Tay smiled into it as he kissed back equally hungry. After a few minutes when they pulled back heaving, New's pale fingers habitually soothed the mark on Tay's neck. 

"Only regret I have is that I said no when you asked for a child" New whispered

"Good thing you rejected, How could we have explained anything that's happening to an innocent kid?" Tay smiled 

"But if you had someone else other than me..." New's voice once again trailed off. 

Tay couldn't keep looking at New's sad eyes and held him for another kiss. This time it didn't stop at a kiss, Tay pulled New onto him as he laid back on the couch wrapping his legs around New. All without stopping the licking of each other's tongues. 

As expected New's breathing got heavier, and his strong hands ripped Tay's shirt into pieces, he held Tay in position to lick up Tay's neck and shoulders. Tay kept quite shuddering internally from all the sensations, the chill of New's tongue brushing his heated skin was nothing like he had imagined but far more better. He couldn't sense New's pheromones but he didn't have to with how much New's hands had been doing to his torso. Tay could feel bruises forming everywhere but there was no way he would complain. New has always been good with his hands but not being blinded by pheromones is making him notice it even more. 

Tay suppressed a moan when the chill crept into his trousers. New's hands were always warm, maybe it was the sensation or the situation but Tay felt like crying, Tears started flowing down both his cheeks. Just then a knock on their door made New look up alarmed. He immediately got off of Tay and made Tay stand straight before going in search of a fresh shirt for Tay.