Ever After....

They were all discussing and practicing the script for hours when finally they were given a break. New was sipping water when Gun took a place behind him and lowly asked... "So, You are gay after all?"

New blushed still sipping the water. Once he was done he looked at Gun and tried to act casual... "Well... I wouldn't exactly say that..."

Gun turned towards New and faced him folding his legs on the bench before raising his eyebrows... "Then what exactly would you say..."

New slowly darted his eyes towards Tay on the other side of the room still deeply discussing the script with Off... "I would say I am Tae's gay..."

"Ha?" Gun frowned at New not understanding. New smiled wide looking back at Gun... "I don't think I would be interested in a guy if it's not for Tay, I have been attracted to girls my whole life and I don't even find it interesting when I see hot men or those half naked pictures on magazines, but it's just something about Tay that intrigues me, I think it's just love, I guess I like him to the point that I am even ready to change my sexual preferences, I guess all i need is to be with him, you know... He makes me happy, he makes me feel better about being myself, he never judges me and most of all his love for me is unconditional, he is ready to love me his entire life and care for me without expecting anything in return how am I not supposed to fall for that....It's a free country afteral" New's smile was unwavered as he kept talking about Tay.

While on the other side of the room, Tay started arguing with Off and the director.... "We need to change this part, it's too dangerous... "

"Come on Tay, we all would be there together, what's worst that's gonna happen... " Off tried to calm Tay down.

"I don't know Off, you know my shit luck, I just got New to accept his feelings for me and now i feel like i am on needles that something is gonna happen and we will have to fall apart again, and I can't take that risk, what if something happens and New gets hurt, I can't let it happen, I won't be able to take it..." Tay voiced his concern in too many words like he always does.

"Tay... listen to me... you are being paranoid, nothing is gonna happen, we will all be there protecting each other, let's just practice and ensure nothing goes wrong..." Off tried reasoning with Tay again.

Tay was not comfortable at all with them doing the rope act. He is afraid of those, and this time he is afraid of those for New as well. So he was not gonna give up until he gets ropes thrown off their plan "And how am I supposed to survive these dangerous thoughts till then? I am telling you We have..."

But Tay was cut by New's hands being wrapped around him from the back... "How about this?"

Everyone looked at him with confused face...So he started explaining "We have to do the act, but Tay seems to be really afraid of it... So let's just change the act a bit and make it more interesting, So Tay can also be relieved... he can be assured that I am right there with him and nothing is gonna happen to us and it would also look more intimate" New said smiling and placing his chin on Tay's shoulder hugging him tighter.

Tay was dumbfound he was not sure what to say, New is showing PDA for the first time and he just kept thinking that he is dreaming.

The director sighed... "Guess it's not a bad idea, Let me think about it..." and left the scene.

Tay was still not able to say anything, when New made him sit on his lap without letting him go... "Ooooyyyy.... Look at you guys ... You look love sick..." Off mocked them seeing like that.

"And we are... " New answered pulling Tay up in his lap shifting to a comfortable position.

There are fireworks going on in Tay's heart... Even if it's just their friends he never, even in his purest dreams imagine New being in love with him and be open about it. He was afraid to jinx it. It feels too surreal. New exactly knew what is going on in Tay's head. He knows that just his words are not gonna work on Tay. He just have to be consistent in showing how much he is really into this relationship and wait till Tay accept its gonna last, that it's not just a prank or a fling.

"Ooohooo.... The party is due then... Congratulations peng, I am always gonna be your number one shipper..." Off patted Tay's shoulders and brought him back to present.

Tay sure feels like it's something to be celebrated... "Why not!? My Condo this Sunday Afternoon? I will cook"

"aa aa not so fast, Atlease ask New if he is okay with it?" Off suggested eying New.

New looked up at Tay in his lap who is now sitting side ways before shrugging... "If my boyfriend says we are having a party, then we are having a party..."

A simple smile spread on Tay's face along with the blush from New's words And New felt like all his lights have came back to life once again. He has felt like this a long time, he has felt something in him change and make his eyes go a little bit wide whenever he sees Tay smiling, but now that he is not in denial of that very fact, he smiled back and fulfilled his desire to kiss Tay with a peck while the room cheered for there happily ever after.

A/N: Just a small chapter to wish you all a very happy Diwali, Guys, Be safe, bright, happy, healthy and in love...

P.S: With TayNew 😋💙💞