Dreams 💦💦🍆🍆🤤🤤

Sarah

"Oh fuck that feels so good baby!"

I moan out loud as Dean kisses down my neck and palms my breasts in his big sexy ass hands. Hands that I desperately need and want all over my body, the next thing I know my body is slammed into the back of my apartment door and Dean rips my leggings from my body and I look up at his handsome face shocked as he bites his sexy plump pink bottom lip. The next thing I know he slides into my dripping wet center feeding me inch after inch of his thick long cock. My eyes roll to the back of my head as my nails dig into his broad thick shoulders.

Dean proceeds to move at a slow but dangerous pace as I desperately move my hips to match his killer pace. I know I'mma be sore for the next coming days and I'm fucking addicted. Everything about this man has me addicted, it's been that way since he first showed up those years ago and I don't ever wanna let him go.

He is my dirty little secret. And I fucking love it!

"Oh fuck Dean harder fuck me harder baby make me cum!" I moan out as I bounce back on Dean's thick long cock. He smiles at me and moves his face closer to mine saying "baby girl you already know the drill, daddy will give you what you need but you have to be a good little slut for me, and take this dick like I give it to you!"

I nod my head as my body is slammed into the door repeatedly by Dean's hard thrust. I feel my climax about to hit me like a mack truck and I clench hard around Dean's cock cumming.

Dean places me back on my feet and turns my body around with my back towards him. He slams me back into the door of my apartment and reenters my slippery core fast and hard delivering unforgiving strokes. My ass jiggles and ripples back on his pelvis and the only sounds that can be heard is skin slapping and my muffled moans and Deans groans as he fucks me literally into my apartment door.

I'm surprised none of my neighbors have bothered to see what all the ruckus is about, but hey that's what I love about my neighbors they mind their business. I don't know maybe they are enjoying the show, I honestly don't give a husky fuck right now this wrestling bad boy is digging my pussy out and I don't want him to stop.

"Throw that phat ass back on my dick baby girl! You know I love to watch that ass bounce on this dick!" Dean whispers out and I proceed to do what daddy said and throw that ass back on his dick. I reach down between my legs as I'm bouncing my ass back on Dean's cock and rub my clit bringing my second climax closer.

As my second climax hits me Dean turns me back around and picks me up by thighs and starts to feast on my pussy like the last supper. I grind my pussy on his thick long tongue as he swirls his tongue around my clit. My head hits the back of my door as Dean flicks his tongue around my clit, and then proceeds to stick his tongue in my pussy fucking me with his tongue.

Dean massages my ass cheeks as my legs shake with my third climax hitting me and I squirt all over Dean's face and tongue. Dean licks me clean and drops me to me feet with still shaking legs, then pulls me into a nasty kiss so I can taste me juices off his handsome face.

"Baby girl you know what I need right?"

Dean whispers against my lips and uses his fingers to play with my pussy at the same time. I nod my head and drop to to my knees grabbing his thick cock and slide it down my throat ass I take one of my hands using my fingers to rub my throbbing clit. As I slide Dean's cock down my throat bobbing my head down on his cock repeatedly. Soon Dean grabs my head with both his hands and repeatedly fucks my face as I tighten my lips around his cock.

I start to feel my eyes water as I look up at his handsome face as he bites his bottom lip. I know he is close to Cumming, the the thing I known Dean groans and says " fuck baby I'm going to paint that pretty face of your's"

Dean take his cock out of my mouth and I open wide with my tongue out looking up at him and stream after stream of his cum falls onto my face and mouth. I feel my final climax hit me from rubbing my pussy and my vision gets blurry. I jolt up from my bed looking around and feel a kick coming from my swollen pregnant belly. I huff and look at the the television in my bedroom. I fell asleep once again watching wrestling I sigh loudly and rub my hand over my pregnant belly and watch Dean Ambrose fight his one time shield partner Seth Rollins. These pregnancy sex dreams are a trip and I'm glad my husband was at work when I had one. I don't want him to here me in here moaning like a bitch in heat. Well until the next time Dean I think to myself as I lay back down in my bed and snuggle up and watch the rest of the match.

Well here you guys go!!

I actually had a dream like this when I was pregnant lmao

Dean Ambrose