Perfect for An Apex Predator

Saryah

"You have thirty days to vacate this house!"

My former mother in law shouts at me as she hands me an eviction notice. I took the notice and spit on it and threw it back at her, then said "I'll be out by tomorrow!" I then slammed the door in her face with her screaming and hollering on the other side of the door. My husband of five years passed away two weeks ago, and she has been out on a mission to make my life a living hell.

My husband died from stage four liver cancer and he fought as hard as he could. He fought hard for a full year, until two weeks ago, I woke up to check on him and he had passed in his sleep. My heart broke, and shattered, if that wasn't enough my water broke hours later.

Not only was I taking care of my terminally Ill husband, but I was nine months pregnant with our first child. Dealing with being pregnant and also dealing with my husbands cancer was very stressful, but I had support from my sister and brother in law. It was just me and my sister, our parents were killed in a freak accident when we were kids, so our grandmother and grandad raised us. They both passed away right after both of us got married, it kind of was like they waited to see us married and happy before they passed.

During one of my husbands chemo appointments, I wasn't feeling too well and passed out. I ended up in the hospital and found out I was pregnant, my husband and I were both shocked. But we both felt it was a blessing, and though my husband was battling for his life we made the best of it. Three weeks ago he was placed on hospice and I knew it was only a matter of time before he was gone. I made sure to make everything special for him, and granted every request he had no matter how difficult it was for me.

He asked him when he got sick to not allow his family to visit nor come around. I fought him tooth and nail about that decision, but he told me he didn't want them to see him like that and he wanted them to remember him the way he was. He did however speak with his family on the phone or thru text, I even wouldn't let my sister over either. If I wanted to see her I would go to her house or we would meet up somewhere, she was my rock in all of this.

After giving birth to my son, I had to bury his father. Having a newborn baby and also planning a funeral is something you don't do everyday, My mother-in-law made it more difficult at every turn. She acted a stone white alabaster fool during the ceremony, and was screaming and crying about how she would never be whole again, and screaming that she would never be the same.

If it was anybody else I would have been truly devastated for them and consoled them, but not her ass. She barely spoke to my husband before he got sick, the only time she called him was when she wanted him to do something for her whether it was financially or she needed him to fix something in her home.

She treated him like a damn handyman, and used him as her personal piggy bank. Mind you she had a whole ass husband, and if she needed anything fixed he could have done it, but no she wanted her son to do it.

To make matters worse she always criticized him, or put him down.

I also had an issue with his father because, like bruh check your wife! How are you gonna let her talk to your son like that and treat him worse than a damn dog.

He never said anything, he would just roll his eyes and walk away.

His daughter, my husband's sister was no better, she would always make racist comments or find some way to insult me. I ended up slapping the shit out of her, and she tried to press charges on me. The cops told her she had no case because I showed them proof of her racist remarks, and her spitting on me.

The DA told her if anyone should be pressing charges it should be me, I haven't seen her since I knocked the Mario coins out of her mouth. But I did hear she got a restraining order put out on her for harassing her ex-boyfriend.