Doctor Love

These are characters from maneater... 

Diana

"You know the last time you fucked me over, I shot your skinny ass in the leg. Do you want me to give you a matching bullet hole in your other leg, because I'm more than willing!"

I calmly said to my sister in law as she hangs her head in shame. It's my rehearsal dinner , and it wouldn't be a Duncan family function if someone wasn't threatened with a gunshot. Rico grabs my thigh and leans over and whispers in my ear "your being a bad girl love! Don't make me edge you all night" I shudder at his words, the last time he edged me I had trouble sitting down right for a week! My coochie was sore and angry, I thought she was gonna run away from me.

"Sorry love, I just had to let her know" I whisper back to Rico and kiss his lips. Megan frowns her face up and says "ya'll so nasty! I know what ya'll talking about just nasty nasty!"

I laugh and say "girl bye! You're the queen of nasty nasty!" She fans herself and says "that I am!"

Jameson chuckles and kisses her cheek. I'm so happy that she is happy and loved, I look over and see Heavenly giggle as Garth runs her baby bump. Everyone is happy and loved, and living their best lives like they should be. 

Everyone that I love and care for is here to celebrate with me and Rico. My mother and father, my sister and even my brother, also Rico's brother and his dad. The only one's missing is Cooper and Carmen, Cooper had to attend an event with her soon to be husband James and Carmen also had to attend an event with her boyfriend  mayor smith, but they will for sure be at the wedding.Rico's mother is the only missing she chose not come because she didn't want her son to be with a murderer, she also had an issue with my race.

She called me a black bottom feeding whore. I called her an insecure bitter backwashed saggy titty loose pussy ass pale bitch. Rico cut her off, and hasn't talked to her since and doesn't plan to, his dad and his mother divorced when he was in his early twenties. His dad remarried and his step mother who is a wonderful woman, she was here for a bit but had to leave because she got called in to perform an emergency surgery. 

She is a trauma surgeon and we run in the same circles professionally. I actually met him at a party in Miami, he was there with his step mother he was her date that night. We clicked and talked all night, he also knew my sister Candace because she did a couple adult movies. They never worked together because my sister is into women give her a big booty woman, and she will love you forever.

I actually gave Candace what she had been wanting for years. She has always wanted her own island full of big booty females, so this year I finally made her wish come true. She has had a big ass Kool aid smile on her face ever since, somebody could be terminally ill and she would still have that damn smile on her face. I'm convinced her face is permanently stuck that way.

Rico proposed to me in the most intimate simple beautiful way ever. We had both just woken up one morning, and he kissed my forehead and whispered "marry me gorgeous"

I smiled tearing up and whispered back "yes! Of course handsome"

He then reached over to his side of the bed and pulled out the most beautiful ring I had ever seen, then slipped it on my finger. He kissed my finger then kissed my lips, we ended up spending the whole day making love.

"Rico aren't' you scared that you will end up like the last man Diana was serious about?"

My cousin Jamie sneered with a scowl on her face. I rolled my eyes, and Rico replied with "not at all" But let me ask you a question. Roses or carnations? Because if you keep taking shots at my baby you're going to end up joining her ex in hell"